Belieber Girl : Part 22

Justin listens full talk of her and those couple. And then he realized that she had lied to him that she does not believe in the love and friendship of girls and boys. She believed in it but still she lied to him. What will be the reason behind this lie? Oh yeah, Now I understand the whole thing that the reason for the lie is. She lied to me because I was bothering her to friendship with me. And she did not want to be friend me, so she lied to me. Yes, it will be the reason behind this lie...
He smiled and said in his mind, What did she think I would never know the truth... I think she forgot that how much you hide the lie, but one day it comes out... But I will not tell her that I have known the truth. If she will know that I have known the truth then she will find a new trick to take me away from herself.
Before she sees me here, I should go to the shore of the beach. Then he goes there.

Then Niyati also goes there. And she sees Justin there.

Justin : why are you so late? I told you go and wait for me here.. But here I arrived before you...

Niyati : Justin, Nothing special ... I was just sorting out the debate between a couple.. By the way, we should sit here.
(She cut that topic and started to talk about another topic....)

Justin : look at there Niyati, the sun is drowning... It is looking beautiful...

Niyati: May I ask you something?

Justin : yeah, why not..

Niyati : Do you believe in the love of sun and moon?

Justin : what? Love between the sun and moon... How can they love each other?

Niyati : yeah, Justin it sounds weird. But I believe in love between sun and moon. I imagine them as a lovers.. I know what I think it can't be real.... But I imagine them as lovers since my childhood. So listen, I explain you the love story between sun and moon which is made by me ....
According to me, sun and moon love each other.They never met each other because they can't meet to each other because sun does not want to burn the moon with its fire.. Sun sacrifices its love for moon. Because if they'll meet then sun's fire can harm the moon... Therefore they can't live each other. But it doesn't impact on theirs love.. They love each other very much even without seeing.
Their love is made not to live together but to accompany. They are very far away from each other but they are still together. The distance can keep both bodies away from meeting each other but not their heart. Their souls are always together. Their love always keeps them together. And the sign of their love which we see every night.... Moonlight. Moonlight is the sign of the love between both of them. Moonlight is formed by the light given by the sun. When the sun gives light to its moon, it turns into moonlight. Therefore I like night so much.....

Justin cut her talk in the middle

Justin : I understood everything about it.. you do not need to explain more...

Niyati : It is good that you stopped me in the middle. Else I does not even keep quiet till tomorrow. I was immersed in explaining the love between the moon and the sun.

Justin : yeah, I know... You can write a book about it. Well, from today I am starting to believe in the love of the moon and the sun.

Niyati : Only the sun has taught me to sacrifice in love.. they taught me the importance about sacrifice..When I got broken after your marriage, they made me happy. They gave me courage. They changed me a lot... They taught me a lot.

And suddenly she stopped because she get emotional to think about her past. But still she doesn't cry.
She remembered the time when she was suffering from depression.
But she control on her emotions.