Belieber Girl : Part 24

Then after dinner, she goes to kitchen to wash the plates and Justin goes to the guest room because he feels tiredness and he wants to sleep. He put his head to the pillow and thinking about today..

Justin thinks in his mind that today was the best day. He enjoys a lot. He spent time with her. He got to know her a little bit more. Niyati shares her feelings to him about nature. Then he ate delicious food. Today was really a great day for him. But what i did today is really wrong. I shouldn't do it.
I kissed her. Its wrong. I shouldn't do it. But I just did to save her life. If I had not do it then she would have died. I do not regret what I did. I just regret that I did not tell her about it. I want to tell her about it. But I thought that place was not right to tell her about it and I decided that I will tell her about it after reaching the home. And when we both reached to home then by mistake I kissed her on her cheeks, then she got angry on me. She is so traditional and ordinary girl. She has some rules. According to her, it is only a right of her husband to kiss her after the marriage. And I respect her decision. Therefore I stopped myself to tell her about the incident of lip kiss when she was unconscious. If I tell her about it to her then she will become angry at me or maybe she will never talk to me again. She may be hurt after knowing it. She might think that I deliberately took advantage of her unconscious state. It is also possible that after knowing it, she maybe never meet eyes with anyone or maybe she will always remain grieved.And I don't want that to happen therefore I didn't tell her about it. I won't see her sad.

And the other side , Niyati is thinking that today was really a great day for her. Her childhood dream came true. She didn't expect it. Today was memorable day for her. But she thinks that she should haven't scold him. He kissed me on my cheeks by mistake. Kiss is not a big thing. It's common but not for me. Yes, it's not normal for me but he didn't know about it. And first of all, it was my childhood dream to get kiss from him. She smiles slightly thinking that life is really weird when we want something, then that never comes true but when we don't want it, then it comes true. By the way, at that time, when he kissed me I was happy too. I don't know why but I was happy. And by the way. He didn't kiss me on my lips then I haven't should angry on him. I'll apologize to him.
By the way, I should sleep. I am feeling tired.
Then she goes to her room but suddenly lights go off. She thinks that she should open the flashlight of her mobile so she check her pockets. But she didn't find her mobile in her pocket. But she still walks and tries to reach her room because she thinks that maybe her mobile is in her room. But suddenly she bumped into Justin and fell into his arms. And suddenly light comes. For a moment, they both look into each other's eyes. Suddenly,Niyati's phone rings and her phone's ringtone is "die in your arms". After listening the song, she realized that she is in his arm.

 After listening the song, she realized that she is in his arm

And she gets up. She get little bit away from him.

Niyati : sorry Justin, I had no purpose to get too close to you. Please forgive me. At that time, when light had gotten off, then I was trying to reach to my room to find my mobile. But I really didn't know that my mobile was already here. By the way, why did you came here?