Belieber Girl : Part 26

After some time, suddenly Niyati's phone rings. Then she gets up. It was Pattie's call. She accepted the call.

Pattie: Niyati, Are you fine? How is your health now? Justin told me that you are so sick.

Niyati: you don't need to worry. I am literally fine. I'm just a little sick. I will be fine after taking a proper rest.

Pattie : So you should take rest. Oops sorry! maybe you were taking nap and I woke up you.

Niyati : hey, you don't need to apologize. Anyways I am tired of resting. I can't sleep anymore.

Pattie : Normally when people gets tired then they take rest. And you said that you are feeling tired of getting rest. By the way, Justin was praising you so much. He was telling me that you took care of him so much. Your hospitality was amazing. He was also telling me that he has become a fan of Indian food. He liked it so much. He has told me so much about you since morning that don't ask.. and at the last, he told me that he learnt so much from you.

Niyati : I am glad to hear that Justin loved my hospitality.

Suddenly door bell rings ..

Niyati : Hold a minute because someone is ringing a door. Let me check who is there..

Niyati opens the door and he sees Justin.

Niyati : Justin! You! Here? I mean how? & Why?

Justin : so many questions together. But first let me in then I will answer all your questions.

Niyati: oh sorry, I forgot to say.. come in.

Niyati ( on phone call) : Pattie, it was Justin who was ringing a bell.

Justin snatches a phone from her hand.

Justin: Mom, I came here to meet Niyu and take care of her. Because I know that she can't take care of herself. Even she won't take a medicine. She is so careless. She thinks that she is doctor and she can take care of herself without taking medicine time to time. Mom, you tell me that a person can be cured without taking medicine?

Pattie : taking medicine is necessary when you are sick. Niyati, Justin is right. You should take medicine. Justin, take care of her.

Justin : Niyu , have you heard what mom said? You have to follow all my advice now what I will give you. If you'll follow, then you'll become fine soon.

Justin : Bye mom, I will talk to you later.

Then he cuts the call.

Niyati : I don't need your help. I am capable to take care of myself. So you don't need to worry of me. And you should go to your home.. and it was my humble request to you. I don't want to trouble you.

Justin : Hey, you are my friend. And it's my duty to take care of you. Don't think that you are disturbing me or anything else. And please don't embarrass me by saying this again and again. By the way, go to your room. Go!!

Niyati : I want to say something to you. You know, you are really a good person. You are not like another celebrity. You have no attitude. You are down to earth person. Sometimes I feel that I have two family. You and Pattie are the members of my second family. Whenever I spend time with you two, I feel like that I am with my family. I feel proud on my choice, my idol. I loveeee pattie so much.

Justin : you wanted to tell that you love me so much. But you changed it. Its okay. Because I know that day will come soon when you accept the truth that you love me and tell it to me. Wait and watch. That day will come soon.. Mark my words!!