Belieber Girl : Part 8

When pattie sees both of them in the bed. Then Niyati suddenly stand up and explain to pattie that-

Niyati : Pattie, what you saw, it was wrong. I explain to you. I came to your room and suddenly justin also came to your room and suddenly he stroke with me. I falled down into your bed. And he falled down upto me. So please don't take me wrong.

Pattie: Chill Niyati, I know you very well. You didn't need to explain me. I know that's not your fault.

Niyati: Thank you for your understanding. Thanks for believing me.

Pattie:  I don't have any daughter and You are like as my daughter. So why I will not trust you?
Justin don't take me wrong but I trust Niyati more than you.

Niyati becomes emotional to see Pattie's trust for her. Pattie hugs Niyati.
Justin looks to both of them. He becomes happy to see Niyati and Pattie's friendship.

Justin : okay bye, I go.

Justin goes to his room.

Niyati : Pattie, now I will tell everything to Justin. I hope he will understand me and my decision and also support my decision. I hope he will stay away from me.

Pattie thinks in her mind that he knows everything but doesn't support her decision.
And also thinks that they both are innocent and stupid too. They don't know what they are doing?

Pattie laughs in her mind.

Pattie : okay Niyati, as your wish.

Niyati goes from Pattie's room.

Niyati knocks justin's door.

Niyati: Justin, May I come in?

Niyati doesn't get Justin's reply. So she comes in justin's room without his permission.
Niyati finds Justin in his room but he is not in his room so she checks his balcony and she sees to justin and he is talking to hailey on phone. So Niyati thinks that now she should go because justin is busy .
But suddenly Justin sees Niyati and tell to hailey that bye, I will talk to you later . And he cuts hailey's call.

Justin:  Stop Niyati!!

Justin comes infront of niyati.

Justin: What happened? Do you want to tell me something?

Niyati:  Yes, I want to tell you something important. Please listen carefully. I love you justin so much. I can't live without you. You are my first and last love. When I was 13-14 years old girl then I wanted to marry you. I wanted to share my feelings with you. And I wanted to spend my whole life with you. But suddenly one day, you married to Hailey. And my heart was broken into millions of pieces. I decided that I will try to forgot you. And I tried to forgot you but I didn't forget. So I decided that I will focus on my studies and in this way, I will meet you. When I will meet you. I will show you that I am angry because of you. And when you will feel regrets, then I will forgive you. I will talk to you. And then we both will become friends. But when I was 13-14 years old girl. But now I am 17 years old girl. And now I accepted your marriage because you are happy with hailey. And in the 3 years, I controlled my feelings. I hidden my emotions. But  when I met you, I couldn't controlled my emotions.  I don't want to talk you because if I will talk  to you then my feelings will be increased for you. I don't want that my feeling will be increased. Because I know you will never be mine. And if my feelings will be increased for you and then you will never be mine. Then my heart will be broke again.
So I don't want to talk you and this is good for me and you. And I only want to see you happy. Please stay away from me. I hope you will understand my feelings. I only want that you will always be happy. If you are happy with hailey, then I am also happy. But please don't come in front of me. And I told you because I couldn't controlled my feelings. I hope you will support my decision.

(Guys, what do you think what will be the answer of Justin?)