Belieber Girl : Part 20

Next morning ------

Niyati thinks that today is my last exam but I am happy to meet him after many days. I am so excited to see him after many days. By the way, why I am getting happy to meet him? He has no relationship with me but still I am so happy. And today I don't want to spoil my mood. So today my previous decision can't change my decision to meet him ( but only for today ). I will meet Pattie and Justin after many days.....

Niyati goes to her school.

After reaching school, when exam starts then she starts writing a paper....

After exam ----

Everyone is enjoying but she is trying to reach her house as soon as possible.

After reaching home -----

Niyati takes shower and changes clothes. She eats lunch. Niyati goes to Pattie's house.

When Niyati reached Pattie's house ---
She rings her door bell. Pattie opens the door. Pattie gets happy to see Niyati after many days.

Pattie : I am so happy dear to see you here. Finally your exams are finished. Now we can meet daily. I really missed you so much. I  used to feel lonely without you.

Niyati : I missed you too bestie but now I am here so we both will have fun. By the way , how is Justin's mood right now?

Pattie : His mood is not good. But I hope he will be glad to see you here.
You can meet him.  He is in his room.

Then Niyati goes to Justin's room.
She knocks the door.

Justin : yeah mom, come in...

Niyati comes to his room. Justin gets surprised to see her here.

Justin : Niyu, you here?? How? I mean your examinations were going on....

Niyati : yes my exams were going on but today, my exams are over.

Justin : congratulations!! Now, you have so much time and you can do whatever you want.

Then they both sit together. Justin is getting happy to meet Niyati after many days. But Justin noticed that Niyati is looking disturbed.

Justin : Niyu, you are looking disturbed.... Is everything fine?

Niyati : yes, everything is fine. But a question is bothering me again and again...

Justin : you can ask me that question.
Maybe I can answer your question.

Niyati : okay so please give me a paper or pen ....

Justin : okay but what's your question?

Niyati : first give me pen and paper!!

Justin gave her pen and paper.

Niyati draws number 6 on the paper

Niyati : Which number is this ?

Justin : Easy, its number 9

Niyati : No Justin, you are wrong because it's number 6. You lose the match.

Justin : No Niyu, I didn't lose the match. Because my answer is also right.

Niyati : No Justin, you lose the match because I wrote number 6 on the paper and you said number 9 so you lose the match.

Justin : From my side, it is looking like number 9. Yeah, I know whatever you have written is correct but what I have read is also right. We both have right answer but the difference is that we both have different point of views. When you will try to understand my point of view then you will know that my answer is also right.
Come here and see this number!!

Then Niyati sees the number from his side.

Niyati : yeah Justin, you are right. From your side, it's number 9. Like this number, there are two aspects of everything. Hailey was also right on that day. She is right because she don't want to hurt you. She don't want to loose you. The world takes a married girl wrongly, who has a male best friend. Especially he was her ex. Perhaps she was afraid to tell you the truth instead of lying.

Justin cuts her talk in the middle and says that --

Justin : Once believed that what you are saying is true but I am her husband and we had promised each other that we will never lie to each other and there will be no secret between us. Not only  she lied to me, but also broke the promise...
Talk about the world's thinking, then I am telling you that her thinking is not like you. She knows the meaning of friendship. Friendship can't see the gender. I do not think that she will think about the world's thinking because she is a model and she knows how to ignore the world's hatred.

Niyati : When the talk comes to the girl's character then no one girl can ignores it. Yes, she is model but she is also human.  She did not want people to judge her character because of her friendship with Shawn. If she tells you the truth about her friendship with Shawn and when someone says something bad about her character then you can't control on your anger. At that time, you do something which creates a big issue. And she didn't want that a big issue create because of her..... Try to understand her point of view. Yeah, she shouldn't tell you lie.
Because lie is not permanent solution ... Lies do not hidden for so long. But sometimes we have to lie and it doesn't mean that we are lier. Sometimes lying is better than speaking the truth....

Justin : Maybe Niyu, you are right that Hailey is not totally wrong. Yeah, she said lie to me but her purpose is not to hurt me. Her point of you is also right. She was lying because she didn't want to create a big issue. She tried many times to understand her point of view to me. But I didn't understand her point of view. I misunderstood him. Maybe she got hurt because of me. I am not good husband. Instead of understood her situation, I was angry to her. Maybe she was right that I will not understand her situation... I should understood her situation.  Now what is the difference between me and others? (He feels guilty in heart)
But now I will go back to her and say sorry to her. I will remove all the misunderstanding between us.

Niyati : Don't think that you are not good husband. You are such a good husband. You always support her. And there is different between you and others. And the difference is that you had a problem with her lie and they will have a problem with her and Shawn's friendship. I think Hailey will be glad to see you there.
Justin, always remember one thing that always try to understand other's point of you. It saves us from misunderstandings...

Justin : thank you Niyu,  for removing my misunderstanding. Thanks for showing me right path. I always thought that you are immature. But you proved me Wrong. You are not immature. You are more intelligent than me. You are not like other teenagers. Now I know that why mom is your friend.... I am very grateful to you.

Niyati : Do not embarrass me. This is my duty to show you right path.  Because I love y------- your mom ...
She is my friend and you are her son so it's my duty to remove your misunderstanding for Hailey.

Justin : you were telling "I love you" to me but suddenly you stopped  and said I love your mom. You are so smart dear..

Niyati : nope , why will I say you 3 magical words? I will say it to only my husband. These 3 magical words are very special for me.

Niyati thinks in her mind that these 3 magical words are only for you, Justin. But  sorry I can't tell you it. And you are right that I was telling you "I love you" and suddenly I stopped myself and said I love your mom. I don't had any purpose to tell you " I love you" but these 3 magical words suddenly slipped from my tongue.  But still I changed my talk.

{ Guys, next part is coming soon!! Tell me your opinions about this part. I will post next part as soon as possible}