Belieber Girl: Part 2

Pattie wants to meet her and talk to her. So Pattie finds her house. One day, suddenly Pattie comes Niyati's house and pattie plays (rings) Niyati's doorbell and Niyati opens her  door. Niyati see Pattie and Niyati get shocked.

Niyati:   Oh my god! You are here. I can't believe on my eyes. I think this is my dream. If this is my dream then I don't want to wake up.

Pattie:   No Niyati, this is not your dream. I am really infront of your eyes.

Niyati:  Can you please pinch me?

Pattie:  Ok!!
(Pattie pinched her)

Niyati:  Ouch!! Its means this is real. But how is it possible?

Pattie:  I know you are not believing in your eyes. But its real. I am really here.

Niyati:  But how do you know me?

Pattie:  I saw you in the award function. I listen your speech. I also read your novel. And I like your novel. And I want to work with you.

Niyati:  Oh thank you. Thanks for giving me this opportunity. And I will be happy if I will work with you. Can we be friends?

Pattie:  most welcome sweetheart. Yeah sure, I also want to be your friend.

And then Niyati and Pattie talk too much to each other.

And after some time ---

Pattie:  So sorry sweetheart!! But now I should go.

Niyati:  Okay Bye, see you tomorrow. I am so happy to meet you!!

Pattie:  Me too!!

And then everyday,  Niyati and Pattie got started to meet each other and in this way, their friendship became stronger.