Belieber Girl : Part 19

(In the previous part, Justin was telling Hailey to tell the truth....)

To be continued ---

Hailey : Okay, I am telling you the truth and the truth is that Shawn Mendes is my best friend. And I meet him daily. On that day, I decorated the house for Shawn's birthday party. I didn't told you before because I was afraid to thought that after knowing the truth, you will be angry and maybe you'll divorce me. Therefore I didn't tell you the truth. Please don't take it in wrong way. He is only my best friend. I don't have any other relation with him.

Justin: Hailey, you are lier and I hate liers. You took advantage of my trust. I trust you more than myself. And what you did? You lied me always. I always thought that you are busy because of your courier. But you are busy with your best friend Shawn. I don't have any problem with Shawn and your friendship. I have a problem with your lie. If you told me before about your friendship with him then I always support your friendship with him. But instead of telling the truth you lied to me. You know that I hate liers but still you lied to me. You broke my trust.

Hailey (in crying voice) : please Justin, forgive me . I really didn't want to hurt you. I really didn't know that you will be hurt after knowing the truth. Sorry, please forgive me. I'll never tell you lie again.

Justin : oh!! So what you thought that I would be happy to know that you lied to me .... Once you told me lie, its okay but you told me lie again and again without any hesitation and that is your biggest mistake.

Hailey : Justin, I didn't have courage to tell you the truth. I was afraid to think that I would lose you after telling the truth.

Justin : You have been living with me for many years but still you don't know me well. If you know me well then you didn't think that you would lose me after telling the truth. And you used your parents name in your lie... at least, your parents name was not to be used in lie.

Hailey : I know that I shouldn't told you lie. But please forgive me!! I will never tell you lie again. Please give me one chance.

Justin : I don't want to talk with you. Please leave me alone and I am going to Canada. Don't be scared, I will not give you divorce. I'm not the kind of person you think about me. I am angry now therefore I am going back to Canada. Bye!!

Justin returned to Canada ----

Justin rings the door bell of Pattie's house. Pattie opens the door. And she got shocked to see him here.

Pattie : Honey, you are here.. How?? I mean is everything fine ??Because you did not inform me that you are coming back...

Justin : Mom, I will talk to you later. Because now I am not in mood to talk about this topic. I'm so tired. I want to take rest.

Pattie : okay no problem.....

( Pattie thinks that Justin is sad but he is not telling me about his sadness. )

After some hours ---

Pattie goes to Justin's room and she found that Justin is sitting in his room and he is looking upset. He is thinking about something. And suddenly Pattie keep her hand to Justin's arm

Pattie : What happened baby... Is everything fine? You are looking upset. You can share your problem with me. You will feel good after sharing your problem with me. So tell me your problem.

Justin explains the reason of his sadness to his mom.

Justin : Mom, she lied to me. She used the name of her mom and dad in her lie. She broke my trust. I don't have any problem with her and Shawn's friendship. I have problem with her lie. She is lier. And I hate liers.

Pattie : you think that she lied to you and its not good. Have you ever  thought that why did she lie to you? She was afraid to think about losing you. Think it from her side. Try to understand her situation.

Justin : and what about me ? She can also think it from my side.. she should be feared to think that if I will know the truth then the chances of losing me will increase... But she couldn't think that.... Instead of choosing the path of truth, she chose the path of lie.

Pattie : yeah, you are right but sometimes our brain does not work and at that time we make wrong decisions. And everyone makes mistakes and mistakes make man perfect. So please give her one chance to improve her mistake.

Justin : no mom, there is a difference between false and fault. Mistake happens without consideration but after the consideration, we tell lie so this is difference between lie and mistake. Mom, please leave this topic. I don't want to spoil your mood.

Then Pattie changes the topic. She encourage him to play a game with her. Then Justin and Pattie play a game. For some time, Justin forgets everything and enjoys the game between the two.

After some hours ---

Pattie and Niyati both are texting to each other.

Niyati : hi, tomorrow is my last exam. I am so happy.

Pattie : oh wow, so finally after many days, we will meet each other tomorrow.

Niyati : yes!! By the way, how are you?

Pattie : ...not fine.

Niyati : umm what?? Is everything fine?

Pattie : yes, everything is fine. But Justin came here.

Niyati : but it is good thing so why are you sad?

Pattie : but he came here due to some issues between him and Hailey.

Niyati : what?? Issues?? about what??

Then Pattie explains everything to her.

Niyati : oh so this is a problem. Don't worry. I will try to explain Justin. I hope he will understand the situation of hailey.

Pattie : okay.. I think you should study now... Best of luck for your exam. Meet you tomorrow.

{ Guys, next part is coming soon. Sorry guys, I hadn't been updating my story for several days because of my exams. But now my exams are finished.
By the way, how is new part? What do you think about this part ? Will he forgive Hailey or not? I  changed the profile photo of my story. How is it? It is made by yashvi2006 .. thank you Yashvi for this gift😘😘. Her story is also amazing like this cover. }