Belieber Girl : Part 16

After some hours
When Justin comes from his room and find Hailey everywhere in his home. But he didn't find her in home. And suddenly servant comes infront of him.

Servant : Sir, are you finding Hailey mam?

Justin: yes, Where is she?

Servant: She said me to inform you that she has important meeting. So she went there and  she will be late in coming to home.

Justin: okay thank you!!

Servant: sir, what do you want to eat?

Justin: spaghetti

Servant: okay sir!! Wait for it!!

Justin calls Hailey. But she doesn't attend his call.

Justin thinks that Hailey is busy therefore she is not attending his call. So he thinks that he shouldn't disturb her. He should  talk to her tomorrow.

And the other side Hailey is celebrating Shawn's birthday. They both are enjoying the party. Hailey forgot to call Justin because of party.

Shawn: Baby, thank you for coming here. You made my day special.

Hailey: you don't need to say thank you. I am your bestie and its my duty to make your birthday special.

Shawn: Aww, you are so sweet. By the way, it is too late now. You should go to your home now. Justin is also alone in your home.

Hailey: oh no, I forgot about Justin. I forgot to call him. He is waiting for me. How can I forgot about him? I am so stupid. What would he be thinking about me? He came in California for me and I am with you. I am not a good wife.
Hailey starts crying...

Shawn huggs Hailey

Shawn: please don't cry baby. You are so sweet girl. You are not bad wife. And Justin loves you. He will understand your problem. He trusts you. But I advice you not to break his trust. If you will break his trust, he will never trust you again.  You should tell him truth. He will understand you. You should tell him about me and your friendship.

Hailey: okay bye, I should go now. Happy birthday my boy😘

Shawn: Bye dear, meet you tomorrow.

Hailey comes home. She sees that Justin slept in her waiting. She comes in her room. She takes a hot bath. After taking bath, she goes to her bed and take a sleep.

After some hours----

When Justin wakes up. He finds Hailey is sitting in front of him.

Hailey: Good morning Justin, I am sorry for last night. I really forgot to inform you.  Please forgive me.

Justin: good morning dear, you don't need to say sorry. I am not angry with you. By the way, I will meet you on breakfast table after bath.  You wait there for me.

Hailey: okay Justin, I will wait for you. Bye Justin. I will meet you there.

Then Hailey goes from his room and Justin goes in  his bathroom.

After some time---

Justin comes and he sits in front of Hailey.

Hailey: do you know  that today, I made a breakfast for you. I made your favourite breakfast.

Justin: Aww, thank you so much honey!!! But you didn't need to made food for me.

Hailey: you always do something to surprise me. So today, I gave you surprise. By the way, I am really sorry for previous night. I should have been with you. You came here for me  but I was busy in my work. I know that I am not good wife. Please forgive me.

Justin: please don't say sorry. You don't need to say sorry. Because it was not your fault. You had a important meeting therefore you were not with me. Your courier is also important. I'm glad to see that you preferred your courier. And you are a good wife. Please don't be sad. I love you my girl. You are the best. By the way, I have surprise for you.

Hailey: you are very supportive husband. I am glad to find you as a husband. You always think about me. Thanks for always trusting me. By the way, you are talking about surprise? Which surprise? Please tell me!!

Justin: its a surprise. I can't tell you about that. Just wait for it. Tell me that when you are free? I mean we will go there when you have time.

Hailey: it means we are going somewhere... Please tell me where?  By the way, I am free on Saturday. I don't have any meeting or work on Saturday.

Justin: today is Thursday.  So it means we will go there on overmorrow.

Suddenly Hailey's phone rings. She attend the call. After talking on the phone, she said sorry again to Justin.

Hailey: sorry Justin, but I have to go now. I will meet you later. Bye baby!!

Justin: no problem. Bye honey!!

Justin goes to meet his friends. He enjoys day with his friends. He remembers his old days (before marriage). And suddenly Martin found Justin's mobile. But Justin don't know that his mobile is with Martin. Martin knew Justin's mobile password. So he opens Justin's mobile. Martin opens his mobile's photo section. He found many photos of Justin, Pattie and Hailey, etc. And suddenly he sees a photo of unknown girl. And he sees that Justin has many photos of that girl.

Martin: come here Justin, who is she? Is she  your new gf?

Justin: no, she is not my girlfriend. I am married. She is my cute friend. But she doesn't think that I am her friend. She doesn't know the meaning of friendship. But her nature is good. I mean she is innocent. She thinks that she is so mature. She behaves like that she is older than me.😄 But she is 10 years younger than me. She is teenager😊.  She is different than others. She doesn't like to show her pain in front of others. I like to see in her eyes. Her eyes describes me something.  When I see in her eyes, then she closes her eyes. She is shy girl.

Martin: please don't tell me that you don't love her. Because you  have some feelings for her. You likes her. But you don't know about your feelings for her. You feel her.

Justin: you are thinking wrong. I don't love her. She was my Belieber. And her heart broke because of me. And I have sympathy for her. Therefore I want become her friend.

Martin:  oh really!! By the way, what's  her name?

Justin: her name is Niyati. But I call her niyu. When I was sick, she took care of me. Sometimes she irritates me. But she is my friend. And I want to do something for her. What will I do for her? Can you please suggest something for her?

Martin: you should give her gift.

Justin: yes, good idea.

{ Guys, next part is coming soon. Tell me your opinion about this part. If you like this part then please give me vote }