Belieber Girl : Part 6

Justin:  Mom, can you please tell me everything about her? I just want to know about her. I am curious. Please tell me!!!

Pattie:  But why? I don't know what is going in your mind? But I tell you one thing about her that she is so sensitive. Please don't hurt her again.

Justin:  Mom, trust me. I will not do anything which will hurt her. I just want to make her happy. That's why I want to know everything about her.

Pattie:  Okay, if you want to make  her happy so I am with you and I will tell you everything about her .

Justin:  Thank you Mom for trusting
              me!!!

And then Pattie tells  everything about her to Justin. And after some time, he goes to his room and thinks about Niyati that she is really stupid. She is like a kid. If she loves me then tell me in front of my eyes. Why she hiding his feelings to me? and he smiles.
And in his mind, he has so many about Niyati and he wants to ask her.
In the whole night, he is only thinking about Niyati. 
After some time , In the morning, he gets ready. And he goes to her mom's room for talk something important. But he see that his mom is not in the room. And suddenly Pattie's mobile rings and then he checks her's phone that who is calling her? And he sees Niyati's call. Then he attend her call

Niyati:  Hello Pattie, how is Justin? I want to tell you something important.
Can you please meet me in the cafe?

And suddenly Niyati's mobile is shut down because Niyati's mobile battery was low.

Niyati is waiting for Pattie in the cafe. And suddenly Justin comes and she ask her that where is Pattie?

Justin:  Today, when you were calling to Pattie. At that time, Pattie was not present in the home. And she forget her phone at home. So I was attend your call.  And you told me and cut the call and when I called you back then you didn't attend my call so I thought that you are waiting for Pattie. So that's why I came to inform you that Pattie is not here.

Niyati:  Oh so sorry, because of me, you came here. And my mobile is switched off because my mobile battery was low. Sorry again.

Justin:  No problem. By the way, coffee or juice?

Niyati:  What??

Justin:  I mean what do you want to drink?

Niyati:  Thank you for asking me but its ok, I am fine. I Don't want anything.

Justin:  waiter, please come here. Please give me 2 orange juice.

Niyati:   But justin, I don't want anything.

Justin:  please, don't say no.

And Justin give me orange juice.

Niyati:  By the way, do you know justin? Orange juice is my favourite.

Justin:  Oh really, I just guessed it that you will like it. By the way, orange juice is my favourite too.

Niyati thinks in her mind that she knows it that this is his favourite juice. Because I am his belieber but I don't tell to him that I am his belieber.

And Justin also thinks that she knows it that this is my favourite juice but she don't tell to me because she don't want to show me. And he smiles .

Niyati:  Why are you smiling?

Justin:  Nothing.  What's your favourite colour? Purple?

Niyati: yes but how you knows it?

Justin smiles and tell to her that this is my guessing power. I read girls mind.

Niyati also smiles
Justin sees niyati and he thinks when she smiles, she looks cute.

Niyati talks too much to justin.

She forget his decision. She don't remember his decision.

After some time, when she remembers his decision she tells to Justin Bye because now I should go and thanks for talking to me and thanks for juice.

She returned  to her house.