Belieber Girl : Part 9

When Niyati told about his love to justin. Then he smiles and tell to her that-----

Justin: I know everything because I listened your's and mom's conversation. But I didn't tell to you because I wanted to listen this thing from your mouth. I know you love me and I am your first love. I know the importance of first love. I know that seeing me with hailey will be difficult for you. I understand your feelings. You want to see me happy and I want to see my beliebers happy. You are one of my belieber so please Niyu, be happy and smile.

Niyati: I am feeling shy infront of you because its like a dream. When I was 13-14 years old girl then I wanted to meet you and talk to you. That was my dream . And now my dream comes true. I meet you and I confessed my love to you. This is like a dream. I think it's my dream. Because it's impossible for me. Sorry but can you please pinch me?

Justin hugged her and tell to her that this is not your dream. It's real. And everything is possible. Impossible also said that I'm possible.

I hugged you because tight hug is a dream of every girl. Girls love boys who give her long tight hug. I know you also wanted a tight hug but you don't tell me because you are feeling shy.
Just forget everything about your past and feels this hug.

Niyati just feels his hug and feeling comfortable in his arms. Justin is happy because Niyati is happy.

Suddenly Niyati remembers that Justin is married. And also remembers herself decision.

Niyati: Sorry, but I should go. Bye!!
Just forget this hug. Just forget about our conversation. Please forgive me for being rude. Please support my decision and stay away from me and this is good for you and me both.
Goodbye!!

She goes from his room and cries but she thinks that she is so strong and this decision is good for Justin and herself. She thinks that Justin has no relation with Niyati. She is nothing for Justin.

{ What do you think Justin will be accept her decision or not? }