Belieber Girl : Part 18

Justin thinks that Niyati wants to see amusement park. She didn't see amusement park in her life. I will definitely take her to the amusement park one day. I think Hailey is waiting for me. I should go. Then he shouts, babes are you ready?

Hailey : honey, please wait for 2 minute. I am coming..

Justin: okay babes..

Then hailey comes and they both sit in his Lamborghini Aventador.

Hailey : where are we going? Please tell me. I am so excited to know about your surprise.

Justin : be patience!! You will know it soon...

Hailey: I can't wait!! I am so excited.

Justin: please close your eyes. When we will reach there, I will tell you to open your eyes.

Hailey: okay honey.

After few minutes -----

Justin : Now, you should open your eyes.

Hailey opens her eyes and got shocked to see his surprise.

She is getting shocked to see Mickey, Minnie and Goofy in front of his eyes

Hailey: wow!! So this is your surprise. I liked this surprise so much!! Thank you so much

Justin: I knew that you will like it. By the way, don't waste your time to thanking me. Let's enjoy the rides.

Hailey : yes, you are right!! So let's go!!!

Then they enjoy the rides. Hailey clicks some selfies . And suddenly Justin remembers that Niyati also want to see the amusement park. I think I should make a video. Then he makes a video while enjoying him and her in some rides. He sent it to Niyati. So that she can see it.

After few hours ----

They both decide that they should go home now. Then they goes from amusement park (Disney land). When they both reached home, Hailey thanked to him again.

Justin : Why are you thanking me? I am your husband. Its my duty to make you feel happy. Please don't said this again babes.

Hailey : Aww, you are so sweet honey. I will never tell you it again. I am feeling tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Justin : yes, you should rest. Bye, meet you tomorrow.

And then gradually 2-3 days passed

After two - three days ----

Justin thinks that maybe Hailey misses her mom and dad. When I reached California after a month , I noticed that Hailey decorated the house because her mother and father were coming but suddenly they cancelled to come here because of some reasons. She would be sad but she didn't tell me that she was sad. Because she didn't want to see me sad therefore she hided her sadness to me. But I am her hubby and its my duty to make her happy again. So I should invite her parents to come here. I will give her surprise. She will be surprised to see her parents here. I should call her parents. Then he call her parents. And they pick up his call.

Stephen Baldwin : hello Justin!!!

Justin : hello dad !!

Stephen: why are you calling me ? Is everything fine?

Justin: yes dad, everything is fine. I want to invite you to come here therefore I called you. If you are not busy then please come here. Last time, when Hailey invited you to come here, then you were not able to come here because of some reasons. Therefore, she would be sad. I want to make her happy again. She will be surprised to see you and her mother here.

Stephen : yes, we will come there but when did she invited me and her mom to come there?

Justin : A few days ago

Stephen : No, she didn't invite us.

Justin: What? Really? Are you sure that she didn't invite you ?

Stephen: yes, I am sure that she didn't invite us but who told you that she invited us to come there?

Justin : it means she said lie to me. She told me that she invited her parents to come here, when I reached California and I noticed that my home is decorated. Why she said lie to me? I will talk to you later . Bye!!

And he cuts the phone call.

He thinks about Hailey that he trusted her and she broke her trust. Why?? Why she told me lie? What was her compulsion? I think I should ask her about it. He goes to Hailey's room

Justin : Hailey, what are you doing ?

Hailey: nothing special.

Justin: What was your plan of that day when I came here? I mean someone was coming .... I forgot that which one was coming ... Can you please remind me again?

Hailey: yes, my parents were coming... But they cancelled their plan because of some important works. But why are you asking this question?

Justin : Once again you lied to me.. I mean why?? Why are you telling me lie?

Hailey (in scared voice) : I am not telling you lie. Who told you that I am telling lie to you?

Justin : shame on you. You are not ashamed to lie to me. You are lying me very confidently. By the way, Toady I called your dad. And I invited them to come here. And I told him that last time when you didn't able to come here then hailey got sad. So please come here. Hailey will he happy to see you here. I want to surprise her. Then your father told me that she didn't invite them to come here. Then I thought that maybe she had compulsion. I should ask this question again to you. And when I asked you this  question again then you lied to me again very confidently.

Hailey : oh sorry!! Please forgive me. I lied to you because I was afraid to tell you the truth. I was afraid that what would be your response after knowing the truth. Therefore I didn't tell you the truth.

Justin : so tell me the truth now. I want to listen the truth. You know that I hate lie and liers both. Tell me the truth !!!!

Hailey : If I will tell you the truth then you will feel angry at me. I can't tell you the truth.

Justin : I am still angry with you. Please tell me the truth. I want to listen the truth.

{ Guys, next part is coming soon!! What do you think about Hailey? Will she tell the truth to Justin? If she will tell the truth to him then what will be reaction of him? Will he forgive her?

I will upload the next part after the end of  my exams }