Belieber Girl : Part 17

Then he thinks that he should go home now. Because it's too late. Hailey would be waiting for him.

Justin : Bye friends, I should go home. I will meet you soon.

His friends also  said him bye. Then he goes to his home. He reaches his home. After reaching his home,he feels tired. He goes to his room. He takes a warm bath to reduce his fatigue and changes his clothes. He goes to his bed and keeps his head on pillow. He sees a dream.

In his dream---
He is not married. He is 20 year old boy. He proposes Niyati to be his wife. Niyati said yes. He becomes very happy. He takes permission to marry with Niyati from both families. They also said yes. And they both and their families go to church for Justin and Niyati's marriage. Justin wears black suit.
When Niyati sees Justin in black suit...

Niyati thinks that Justin is looking very handsome in black suit. He is looking like a prince charming. My dream was to marry him. And now it is happening.

And the other side Justin is thinking to see Niyati in wedding gown.  Niyati is looking so pretty in this dress. First time, I saw her in such type of cloth. She like to wear comfortable clothes therefore she didn't wear such type of clothes. She also did some makeup on her face. She don't like makeup. But today is her marriage therefore she did makeup on her face. She is looking so beautiful. I know she is so happy.  Because she was waiting for this day since childhood.

And suddenly alarm clock rings

And he wakes up and finds that it was a dream.  Justin thinks that this dream was weird. I am already married. Why the dream of marriage came? Why?? Why I was marrying with Niyati? My wife is Hailey... I don't love Niyati. So why Niyati was my wife in that dream? But she was looking beautiful in wedding gown. She was looking like princess. I think she came in my dream because of Martin. Because yesterday he was teasing me with her name. Well I do not  have any problem in marrying with Niyati. But I am already married. And I love my wife Hailey so much. Niyati deserves better than me. She deserves a boy who will love her and support her in every situation. I will find a better husband for her.

He takes shower and gets ready. He goes to Gym, mall,etc

And the day passes ....

Saturday morning----

He wakes up and gets ready to go to amusement park.
Hailey is also ready to know about Justin's surprise...

And suddenly Justin's phone rings...
He finds that it's Niyati's video call.
He picks up the call. He sees that Niyati wore school dress. He remembered the time when he first saw Niyati in school dress.

This is Niyati's school dress

This is Niyati's school dress. She wore this dress. ( This girl is not Niyati.) 

And suddenly he remembered his dream. He remembered Niyati in wedding gown. She was looking so cute.

Niyati:Why are you smiling? What are you thinking about?

Justin: nothing. By the way, why you called me? Today is your exam. So all the best for your paper. My blessings are always with you. By the way, I know you are so intelligent girl. You don't need my blessings. But still all the best. I hope you will do your 100%.

Niyati: Justin, thank you for your blessings. I needed it.  By the way, I called you to see the amusement park. But I think you are in home. I have never gone to amusement park.  Therefore I wanted to see it but you are in home.  When you will reach there, then I will be in my school. That means I will not able to see it. I want to see it.... But no problem. You enjoy there. I am getting late for school. So bye bye.

She cuts call. Justin wants to say something but he didn't tell to her.

{ Guys,next part is coming soon. Comment your opinion about this part. Sorry if I did any grammar mistakes ...}