CHAPTER 1

There was a open field in the middle of nowhere, there was an abandoned car on the side of the road, behind the car there was the open field, and woods at the bottom of the field. There was a girl running for her life towards the car on the side of the road. When she made it to the car, she gets into the drivers seat, she shuts the door as fast as she can, she was looking all around her to see if she saw something. She then tries to start the car, but there was no keys in the car, she starts worrying and freaking out, she looked everywhere in the front seat and there wasn't a sign of a signal key for the car around. She starts crying while hitting the wheel of the car while screaming.

Girl "Shit, Shit, SHIT!!!"
She shouts from the top of her lungs.

she looks out the window while tears where running down of her face, she was looking at the open field, and there was a man standing there with a knife in his hand in a big black coat and a hat looking at her. she looks in the back seat and sees a bag in front of the back seat, she rushes to grab it, she takes it to the front seat, she opens the first small zip and finds a pocket knife, she takes it out, she then looks back out the window and the man in the coat was gone. She then opens the knife in the pocket knife and starts hot wiring the car, when she was in the middle of hot wiring the car, the car starts, she starts shouting with happiness.

Girl "Yes, yes, yes"

She sits back up in seat, and outside the window the man was there, he punches throw the window, he grabs her while she was screaming out of her lungs, he pulls her out throw the window. When he pulled her fully out of the car, he still had the knife in his hand, he was dragging her back throw the open field, while she was screaming, then he stabs her in the stomach, continuing to drag her. He keeps on stabbing her in the stomach, while she was slowly dying, he stops dragging her and starts stabbing her like mad in the stomach, the girl dies in pain, then he grabs her and drags her away into the woods.