t h r e e

C H A P T E R   T H R E E

C H A P T E R T H R E E

- 2 0 1 6 -

| S I M O N E |

-

Before moving to Dallas, Simone and Katie made a checklist on things to do in the large city. On the checklist there were things such as, watch a Dallas Stars and Cowboys game, visit Klyde Warren Park, go to the art museum, and more. Something that was not apart of Simone's list was to be moving in with a complete stranger.

Tyler pulls into his large driveway after getting Simone checked out of her hotel room.

"That hotel you were staying at was horrible." Tyler says making Simone roll her eyes.

"It was fine, it's just you're so used to luxuries." Simone replies as she tries to open her door, but Tyler is quick to lock them.

"What luxuries do I have?" Tyler questions making Simone's eyes pop.

"Do you see what you live in, it's practically a mansion! You also got, what two cars?" Simone questions Tyler, waving her arms towards the house.

"Actually three cars... okay maybe I have a bit of luxuries." Tyler says making Simone shake her head.

"I don't blame you though, if I made as much money as you do, I'd buy everything I never wanted when I was younger." Simone replies with a shrug. Simone once again tries to get out of the car, but sighs once Tyler locks the doors once again.

"What would you buy then?"

"Well first things first, I would give hella money to my parents. They had to deal with all my shit growing up, so paying them back would be the least I could do." Simone replies and Tyler gives an approving nod.