f o u r

C H A P T E R    F O U R

- 2 0 1 6 -
| THREE WEEKS LATER |

| S I M O N E |

-

"SIMONE?!"  Tyler calls trough the house.

"In the gym!" Simone calls back as she hops off the treadmill.

Not even a minute later, Tyler appears.

"Look what I did!" Tyler says as he burst through the gym doors.

Simone spins around as she wipes away the sweat from her forehead to see Tyler with tampons shoved inside his nose and sticking out his ears.

"Look Simone!" Tyler says like a little boy.

Simone then bursts out into laughter at the man boy in front of her. With only three weeks living with Tyler, Simone has found herself loving his company. Everyday Tyler has made it a challenge to make Simone laugh at lease five times a day. This laugh was the tenth of the day, and it was only 1pm.

"Tyler! My fucking tampons, how many did you use!" Simone asks still trying to calm down from her laughing fit.

"Well, I have two in my nose and one in each ear! And I might have finished the boxes because I was seeing how much tampons it would take to empty the water a bath tub..." Tyler says, slightly worried about how Simone would react.

"Well, how much did it take to empty a bath tub?" Simone asks with hands on her hips, not one bit of anger coming off. Tyler's smile widened at the girl's question.

"About 251 tampons, thank you Costco for selling tampons in bulk." Tyler says with joy radiating from him. Simone just shakes her head with a smile before replying.