t w e n t y

C H A P T E R   T W E N T Y

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

- 2 0 1 9 -
| FEBRUARY |

- TWO DAYS LATER -

| S I M O N E |

-

Watching Tyler's dogs was the easiest thing Simone had done over the weekend, but leaving them was the hardest.

"Okay boys, your dad will be back anytime now." Simone says as she slips on her shoes at the front door.

The dogs begin to whimper at the sight of their second owner leaving them once again. The three dogs begin to make their way to Simone's feet, doing anything possible to make her stay.

"I wish I could stay guys, but I really cant." Simone sighs as she picks up her bag that's filled with items Tyler sent to the house.

Ever since the first night Simone stayed at the house to watch the dogs, Tyler has been sending things to the house addressed for Simone.

The first night was the flowers and chocolate, the second night was a gold Alex and Ani cross bracelet, and just last night Tyler sent a pair of diamond earrings.

"This is getting way too out of hand." Simone sighs as she lays out the gifts Tyler gave to her out on his front table where he could see it.

It was crystal clear to Simone what Tyler was doing, but she wouldn't let him off the hook just yet. To Simone, these gifts came nothing close to what she had lost. Simone lost a large aspect of her life due to Tyler, and no money in the world could ever fix that.

"Well, I better get going now before your da-"

"Hey, you're leaving?" Tyler says walking through the front door.