s e v e n

C H A P T E R   S E V E N

- 2 0 1 8 -
| NOVEMBER |

- THREE MONTHS AFTER THE BREAK UP -

| S I M O N E |

-

The front door swings open, illuminating the dark house with the moonlight. The three dogs perk up from their spot on the couch, the loud slam of the door closing alerting them.

Soft moans escape the mouths of the new guests as they stumble into the house. Clothes begin to fling across the room as the two practically run up the stairs.

Simone rolls her eyes and flicks the bring pink bra that was thrown at the top on her head onto the floor.

"Well guys, your daddy's latest conquest has double Ds." Simone tells the dogs, glancing down at the neon pink fabric.

The latest addition to the dogs, Gerry, makes his way up from the end of the couch and over to his owner. Gerry was a birthday gift Tyler got for Simone while they were still together, and the yellow lab has only been positive. As if sensing her tense up, Gerry lays a paw onto Simone's outstretched hand. Cash and Marshall then decided to pile onto Simone's lap and cuddle against her.

"Thanks guys, but I know what you're al thinking, and yes I'm okay." Simone speaks to her dogs, trying to pet each of them equally.

The dogs all then tilt their head, not understanding what their crazy owner is saying.

"I think I'm going crazy." Simone groans as she carefully gets up from the couch and begins to pick up all the empty water bottles she's thrown around and the dogs follow her around as she cleans up the house. Cash and Marshall each hold a water bottle in their mouths as Gerry chews on the bright pink bra.