e l e v e n

C H A P T E R   E L E V E N

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

- 2 0 1 8 -
| N O V E M B E R |

- THREE DAYS LATER -

| S I M O N E |

-

"Did you tell Katie yet?"

"Holy shit Benny, don't do that!" Simone says as she places a hand over her heart.

Simone and the Ice girls have just finished a bit of training and the Stars players are just entering the arena for their practice.

"Sorry" Jamie says with a chuckle.

"Well for your information, no I didn't tell Katie." Simone replies with a sigh as she continues her walk towards the parking garage.

"Why not?" Jamie whines as he walks side by side with Simone.

"Because I don't want her to worry about me. This is just a small crush that'll go away any minute now." Simone states with a shrug.

"Is it, is it really?"

That simple sentence was able to make Simone stop in her tracks before snapping back into reality.

"Yes, it is."

|

"Ty? I'm ho-, oh hi?" Simone says as she walks into the house.

Something Simone wasn't expecting when walking into her house was to see a beautiful woman dressed in a tight deep red dress. The women stood up right away with a bright smile when she spotted Simone. This woman was a model, that's fore sure. Her long, tan legs made her just a bit taller than Simone, and the woman's hair was the lightest blonde you would ever see.

"Hi! You must be Simone, I'm-"

"Simone?" Tyler calls out as he walks down the stairs dressed in a black button up shirt with sleeves rolled to his elbows and fitted black jeans, the sight almost made Simone melt.

"Hey, uhhhh, who's this?" Simone questions as she flashes her signature fake smile.

Tyler then makes his way towards the woman, and places his arm around her waist. Simone's smile slightly dropped when Tyler placed a small kiss at the corner of the mystery woman's lips, but her smile quickly came back up when Tyler turned back to her.

"Simone, this is my girlfriend Nolan, Nolan this is my roommate Simone." Tyler says, introducing the two women in his life to each other.

"It's nice to finally meet you Simone, you're even more beautiful then I thought! Tyler has told me so much about you in the month we've been together!" Nolan exclaimed, showcasing her perfect teeth.

Simone's cheeks began to turn red. Now don't get it wrong, Simone isn't red due to the compliment Nolan gave her, but Simone's red from her anger. Tyler and Nolan have been together for a month, but Tyler and Simone slept together three days ago.

"It's nice to meet you to!" Simone says, mimicking Nolan's preppy voice.

"Well, we better get going or else we'll be late for our reservation, I'll see you later Simone." Tyler says as he leads Nolan towards the front door.

"Uh, yeah you two have fun!" Simone replies.

"It was truly nice to meet you Simone, maybe the two of us can hang out some time?" Nolan asked eagerly.

"I'd like that." Simone lied as she wraps her arms around her waist.

"Bye!" The couple say just as they walked out the door.

Simone's smile began to fade as the door shut. Simone's knees begin to shake, not being able to take the weight that hovers over her chest.

 Everything's shaking, and Simone can't stop it.

Dropping to the floor, Simone holds onto herself as tightly as she can. Tears drip from her eyes and her throat burns for her to scream, but she bites her quivering lips to stop herself.

 Simone feels used, betrayed, and taken for granted.

She can't hold herself up anymore.

|

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter :(

But I promise things are just about to get spicy ;)