t h i r t e e n

C H A P T E R  T H I R T E E N

- 2 0 1 8-
| D E C EM B E R |

- TWO DAYS LATER -

| S I M O N E |

-

"Get up, we're going out!" Katie says as she barges into Simone's room.

"Ugh, why?" Simone asks as she curls deeper into her sheets as Katie spreads open the blinds.

"Because it's four in the afternoon, and you're still in bed! You've been like this for the past two days, you need to get out some more!" Katie argues as she rips off Simone's comforter.

"But, it's December. December means cold, cold means blankets, blankets mean bed, and bed means staying home." Simone whines as she sits up to reach for her blanket, but Katie pulls Simone up by her arms instead.

"Nope you're getting your cute ass into the shower because we're going clubbing tonight." Katie says with a triumphant smirk.

"What? Why?" Simone groans as she finally stands up at the end of her bed.

"And who let you in?"

"How I got in here is not important. Right now I need you getting ready, you need to be at the arena at six thirty, then after we're heading to the clubs." Katie says as she places her hands on Simone's shoulders and pushes her into the washroom.

"Bu-"

"No buts! I'll pack your bag for you, now hurry!" Slamming the door behind her, Katie makes her way towards Simone's closet with a smirk.

"This will be fun."

|