t w e l v e

C H A P T E R  T W E L V E

- 2 0 1 8 -
| D E C E M B E R |

- ONE WEEK LATER -

| S I M O N E |

-

"Ughhhhh" Simone groans as she shoves a pillow over her face to try and block out the laughs of the couple just downstairs.

It's one in the morning, and Tyler had came back home a few hours ago from a week long road trip. The first thing Tyler thought to do was to call Nolan over to have a date night at home, but Simone thought other wise. As Simone tries to sleep, the booming voices of the couple downstairs stop her.

-

About thirty minutes later, Simone is finally fast asleep, but sadly, she's a light sleeper. The slamming of a door breaks her out of her sleep, and Simone begins to fume.

"Holy shit, shut up pleaseeeeee" Simone whines as she throws her pillow across the room, aiming for the door. Simone being Simone, misses the door and hits her desk instead, causing her picture frame to fall and smash into bits. A loud crash echos through the house, and Simone quickly sits up from her bed.

"No no no, please no." Simone says as she turns on her lamp and races to the broken glass.

Not caring about the glass cutting her fingers or her feet, Simone picks up the picture and holds it tight. Tears start building up in Simone's eyes at the sight in front of her.