n i n e

C H A P T E R  N I N E

- 2 0 1 8 -
| TWO DAYS LATER |

| S I M O N E |

-

Stepping downstairs fully clothed in leggings and one of Tyler's adidas hoodies, Simone makes her way towards the gym knowing Tyler will be training.

"Ty." Simone calls out, trying to get a hold of her roommate over the loud music.

Even two days later, Tyler still manages to drag their argument out. Tyler did everything in his reach to ignore Simone or just close himself off from Simone by training or leaving early for games.

Tyler continues lifting weights as if he's never heard Simone call out to him.

"Ty, stop playing around." Simone calls from the door frame.

Tyler then puts his weights down and makes makes his way towards the bench where his phone sits. Then with his best attempt to drown out Simone, Tyler raises the volume to on his phone before getting back to his work out.

Just as Tyler was about to hop onto the treadmill, Simone stomps her way towards Tyler's phone and puts the volume all the way down.

"Hey!"

"Tyler I'm sick of your shit right now! Listen to me for one fucking second." Simone groans out, clearly tired of Tyler's childish antics.

"Fine, what?" Tyler asks irritated by his roommate.

"I know you're mad at me for some fucking reason because you keep ignoring me, so I'm here to say sorry." Simone sighs out as she places Tyler's phone back onto the bench.