one ;; luke hemmings, an angel

luke hemmings was 16, around 5'5, and one of the prettiest, cutest boys at the highschool. not only was he blessed with a beautiful face, but his feminine features bodywise had the other boys at the school going mad to get a piece of him.

of course, he wasn't stupid.

luke wasn't actually keen on the idea of letting one of the gross, sweaty kids at his highschool deflower his rose.

he was more high profile than that.

or so he thought.

his father was the ceo of a huge company, and was pretty 'famous' and in the news often, meaning his family wasn't poor at all. due to the fact he was always away on business trips, he didn't really know his father on much of a personal level. he knew his dad wasn't keen on him though. his other brothers, jack and ben, were way more built and strong, and liked to be involved with sports rather than paint all day like luke.

his father tried to get luke into sports, but he had no stamina, or speed, and was too small to even be acknowledged by most of the kids, resulting in him being pushed out of the way and thrown to the ground every few seconds.

so his dad was more disappointed in him than anything else.

and luke knew his dad hated the fact that he had a son who wore makeup from time to time and liked to wear more girly clothes than he did masculine.

his mother was a pretty woman, who was more lowkey than her father, and supported luke in everything he did, and he loved her a lot. she had even taken him to Pride last year, and partied with him and met a few of his friends, which was cool.

she did a bit of cleaning here and there for different people, but other than that, she was home all the time cooking and making treats for luke and his brothers.

most of the time it was just luke and liz at home, since ben and jack were almost always out with friends or at a sports event of some sort, or out at a club bringing girls back home, which liz wasn't too keen on.

luke was focused on his school work, and getting 'decent' grades so that he could move out soon and be by himself, and be able to buy his own art supplies without his father getting pissed off with how much money they spent on him and his 'shitty art stuff'.

luke didn't think it was shitty at all.

he loved art, in all forms. music, photography, drawing, dancing. any form of art could be pretty, and that was why he absolutely hated it when his dad brushed away how hard he was trying to make pretty artwork.

the thing luke wanted most was to impress the one man who didn't seem to like anything he did, and that was his father.

if luke could just impress him, he could do anything as far as he was concerned.