Characters

I don"t own homestuck, all rights go to Adrew Hussie. This is my first fanfiction without an OC. Hope you all enjoy!

Age and character chart:

Karkat: 21 (grumpy brother of Kanaya Maraym)

Aradia: 22 (girlfriend of Sollux Captor as of 1 year and school teacher)

Tavros: 22 (timid boyfriend of Gamzee Makara)

Sollux: 22 (Karkats best friend and roomate)

Nepeta: 2 and a half (Shy cat loving daughter of Equius Zahhak)

Kanaya: 23 (Mature and logical sister of Karkat Vantas and social worker)

Terezi: 22 (Karkat Vantas' close friend, girlfriend of Dave Strider, and youngest and best lawyer)

Vriska: 23 (Girlfriend of John Egbert and works at the zoo as an arachnologist)

Equius: 30 (strong and strict, but loving father of Nepeta)

Gamzee: 24 (high off life not drugs in this) happy, sweet, silly boyfriend of Tavros, and other roomate to Karkat Vantas)

Eridan: 21 (Fashionable boyfriend to Feferi Piexes, and son of the manager of a large ship company)

Feferi: 21 (Sweet and caring to everyone, girlfriend of Eridan Ampora, and most succesful childrens doctor)

John: 20 (Sweet, nerdy friend of Karkat, boyfriend to Vriska Serket)

Dave: 22 (Club DJ and boyfriend of Terezi Pyrope)

Rose: 24 (Girlfriend of Kanaya Maraym)

Jade: 21 (Scientist of genetics, and extremely sweet girl unless angered, friend of Karkat)