OUR BABY GIRL IS MISSING IN WALMART!

Karkat's POV

A little after the proposal we all went shopping to buy food. Nep was walking next to us as we walked around the store. I was about to grab some cookies when Sollux stopped me, "The can't east tho many thweets KK, FF thaid the'd get cavitys. We than began a full scale and pointless argument. "Um hey mother fuckers?" we both turn and yell "WHAT GAMZEE!?" in perfect unison. "Our little miracle all up and got her leave on." he says worriedly. Cue freaking out, panic ensued as we frantically ran around shouting her name.

It had been an hour and Neppy was still lost, I sat down and started internally panicking, I realized tears were running down my face. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a mom with 3 kids holding my precious Nepeta. "Is this your daughter?" she asks, I immediately take her from the women, "Yes thank you so much." "You look so young is she your first?." she asks "Yes. and I am 21, her dad died several months ago, my sister is a social worker and persuaded me to adopt her." I say and smile "Best choice I ever made." Neppy looks at me and smiles. "That's lovely." the women says, "Kids truly are a joy, let me give you some advice; if you don't want her to wander off put her in the cart while you shop." I mentally slap my forehead, I'm such a fucking idiot, I smile an oops smile, the lady giggles, "It's alright, we're all confused with the first one, by the time you've had more you'll be an expert." she waves goodbye and continues her shopping, "Neppy you can't walk away from me like that. You scared me and that wasn't very nice if you to do that." she began to cry, "I sowwy Kat I-I didn't mewen t-to." I immediately felt guilty for scolding her, "Sweetie it's okay, let's go tell Gamzee and Sollux you're safe okay?" And she nods okay.

We eventually found Gamzee and Sollux and finished our shopping with Nep IN the cart like the women had said.

Note to self: READ A FUCKING PARENTING BOOK YOU IDIOT!