Eridan's doll

Eridan's POV

I woke up this morning and did my usual routine, it was gonna be a really boring day, there was nothing to do. Then an idea popped into my head 'why don't I go spoil my favorite little toddler!" So I contacted Kar.

caligulasAquarium began trolling carcinoGeneticist 10:38 am

CA: hey Kar do you mind if I take Nep out today?

CG: SURE WHY THE FUCK NOT

CG: IT GIVES ME AN EXCUSE TO DI OTHER SHIT

CA: awwesome I knoww just where to take her

CG: WHERE ARE YOU GONNA TAKE HER

CA: it's a surprise Kar

CG: AMPORA TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE TAKING MY KID

CA: nowwhere bad Kar she wwill havve lots of fun

CG: FUCK YOU FISH DICK TELL ME RIGHT NOW

caligulasAquarium ceased pestering carcinoGenesticist 10:58 am

Kar was so frustrating sometimes. I got into my car and drive to Kar's house.

I rang the doorbell and an annoyed looking Sol answered with the toddler on his shoulder, "What are you doing here dipthit," "Wow Sol you look like shit." I stated "That'th cauthe I jutht woke up fishdick!" he says, "Pluth you didn't anthwer my quethtion." I sigh "I'm here for the kid," "What do you want her for?" he asks protectively. "Jeez Sol calm down, I called Kar and I'm takin her out for today." he glares at me and reluctantly hands me the girl. "Have her home no later than thix okay? I promithed I'd take her to Antonio'th tonight." he said, "Will do Sol." I said as I started towards my car, I grabbed the car seat from Kars truck, which is, I might add, so old and crappy it doesn't even lock. I buckled her in and drove to the place.

I entered a very expensive looking building, it was the toddlers&tiaras studio. Nep was not gonna be on the show, but I was gonna let Irene give her a makeover.

I carried the girl into the building "Whewe awe we Ewi?" she asked me, "At a tv studio, you're gonna get all fancy like the people in beauty pageants." I responded, she began to jump from excitement, I walked into a room and saw a tall women with a blonde pixie cut, black glasses and a women's suit with a skirt instead of pants, and walking with ease in 6 inch heels PDA in hand. "Eridan darling!" she says in a dramatic British accent, and kisses both my cheeks, "What brings you here dear, and my my did you finally knock up your girlfriend?" I immediately pale, "No it's not.. We haven't even... Fef's not that kind of girl , this is my friend Kar's kid and I'd like you to give her a makeover like you do on toddlers&tiaras." I said, she inspects Nep's face, "I'll do it for you dearie." she says and takes her from me as we walk into the room.

We sit her down in a chair and I watch as her eyes are lined with brown eyeliner with wings, clear sparkley eyeshadow with little clear gems glued to the side of her eyes, a healthy amount of pink blush was applied, and ruby red lipstain with clear gloss to make it shiney with sparkles as well. I helped Irene pull her hair up into a style that looked like a bun but with curls and I added some sparkles, we put her in a turquoise dress with puffed out sleeves, a poofy skirt, and a darker turqouise ribbon tied around her waist, she wore sparkles white pantyhose and turquoise kid heels. We finished up with a pink sash with the name of the show, and a little plastic tiara. I hugged Irene and thanked her, I paid for it and then went to the next place which was a photographer.

I set her down on the floor of the white backdrop. I watched as she did the poses she was told, I bought about 12 prints. then I decided to take her home after that.

I carried her to the door and rang the doorbell. "It's open!" I heard Kar yell. so I walk in "Kat I howme!" she yells from my arms, I put her down and she scurries to find Kar, I'm about to leave when I hear, "OH MY FUCKING GOD," out storms Kar with little Nep in his arms, hearing the screaming Gam and Sol run into the room, "Jethuth fuck KK what are you flipping your thit abo... HOLY THIT!" all Gam could do was stare. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KID? SHE LOOKS LIKE A CONTESTANT ON TODDLERS&TIARAS!" Kar screams at me, "That was kinda the point Kar, here I even got some photos," I said handing him the prints I bought. Kar and Sol then began yelling at me and I just laughed, "I can't take her to a fucking rethtaurant like this Ampora!" yells Sol, "What the hell were you thinking, she's two years old! What makes you think you can dress and make her up like this!" yells Kar, "She's like my little doll it's so much fun to dress her up Kar!" i say. I run out of the house laughing hysterically, I loved pissin off Sol and Kar. Plus I think Nep liked it so it's all okay anyway.