Christmas shopping with Neppy

"WAKE UP KAT WE GOWIN CWISTMAS SHOPPING!" SAYS THE 2 year old bouncing on my bed, I groaned right I was taking Nepeta Christmas shopping today "Okay okay I'm up I'm up" I mumbled as I rolled out of bed and trudged toward the shower. When I was out and dressed I fed Nep, brushed her hair, and got her dressed, then I buckled her in and we headed towards the mall.

When we got there I lifted her into my arms and walked into the mall. First stop: GameStop where I picked out two video games for Sollux, then I bought the hipster douche a purple and magenta scarf, soon I had simple stuff for everyone: a pet tarantula for Vriska, a mug that says worlds best lawyer for Terezi and another that said worlds best doctor for Fef, I got a small bull stuffed animal for Tavros, a tacky Christmas sweater for Kan (it was our tradition to buy the ugliest sweaters we could find), a CD of the asshole Dave's favorite band, an Indiana jones Fedora along with the movies for Aradia, a nick cage movie for Egbert, an orange infinity scarf for Rose, the entire first season of the Big Bang theory for Jade, and a special silver chain necklace with a kitten charm for Nepeta (but there is more to it then that).

Neppy made and painted a mug for Gamzee at a pottery place since he loves coffee in the morning, she got Sollux a soft bumble bee stuffed animal, she got Eridan a book about new fashion trends (she said she saw him looking at it when she went with him all those weeks ago), she said someone was gonna take her to get my present tomorrow and she drew pictures for Aradia and Feferi. I went to a coffee shop and ordered a plain black coffee for me and a hot chocolate for Nepeta. "Tat was fun Kat!" she says and happily sips her hot chocolate getting whipped cream all over her nose. I chuckled and wiped it off with my napkin, we were laughing until I heard a voice behind me say, "I didn't believe it, but lookie here, what a cutie you got there Karkles!" I turn around and see Terezi.

"Thanks, Neppy this is my friend Terezi," I say and take a sip of my coffee. "Hi tew-tewes-towes" she struggles to say the name and instead cheerfully chirps out "Hi Tee!" and returns to her drink. We talked for a little bit and Terezi tried to get me to tell her what I got her for Christmas, then I wiped Neps face clean, waved goodbye to Terezi and headed towards my car.