I wuv uncle Tavvy!

4 months later...

Karkat's POV

Neppy was coloring happily on the floor, and Gamzee was fretting about his plans to surprise Tavros later today at almost 3 or 4 I think. They had been dating for 6 years and Gamzee was finally gonna pop the question. And he was using my baby girl in his adorable romantic plan. (I can't help it I love romcoms, they're my favorite).

Tavros' POV

I walked into Gamzee's house (I got a key 3 years ago) and ended up in a dark hallway. I heard mine and Gamzee's special song playing in the distance so I turned on the light. I then saw a path of Rose petals, I followed them into the kitchen where Sollox was waiting for me with a rose, I was led into their backyard. I saw Karkat strumming the song on his guitar with Neppy by his side. I saw Gamzee get on one knee and begin to speak "Tavbro, I'm no good with words so I'm gonna be straight with you, I mother fuckin love you so damn much and I wanna spend the whole rest of my life bein with you and stuff. Lil sis give me the ring, will you marry me?" I smiled big as Neppy placed the ring on my finger. I began to tear up and said "Yes Gamzee I will." I said and kissed my boyfriend on the lips. "YAY!" squealed the toddler "you gownna be my uncwe! I wuv uncwe Tavvy!" and jumps into my arms. This is without a doubt the best day of my life.