Chapter 9

Y/N POV

After we were done kissing I pulled back for air. I looked into her eyes and smiled. I felt loved, I peck her lips and get up. I held out a hand to help her get up which she gladly accepted.

"Can I swing by your place for a little so I can wash up?" I asked since I have extra clothes.

She nodded and I got a little excited because I'm going to see Twice. 'It's been a dream'

When we get there Nayeon opens the door and yells "I'm home!" She yells that and all of twice came to the door to greet her but saw me next to her. My shirt was still see through but I didn't care at this point. Every Twice member were blushing because they were looking at me.

I blushed from all the attention so I rushed to the showers. After I was done I changed into:

I came out of the doors to see everyone crowded around it

I came out of the doors to see everyone crowded around it. I was surprised and closed it back up. 'What the fuckkkk' I open it back to see them still there. "Can I h-help you?" I ask "You help help me by giving me your number." Dahyun said basically drooling.

"W-What?" I stutter. "Whoa~" Momo says touching my stomach. 'Her hand is so soft' I laugh and say "You really like it that much?" (Who doesn't everyone likes abs)

They all nod and I lifted up my crop top a little bit more. All of Twice is basically drooling. "So this is Nayeon's girlfriend... how about me mine instead?" Jeongyeon said taking me aback. "Me? Nayeon's girlfriend?" I looked over at Nayeon to see her blushing. I laugh "Well, not yet." I said winking at Nayeon. "I have to go now, but if you wanna keep staring just search up Y/N Blackpink." As I said that they all take out their phones and searched me up. I hear Mina whisper "I have a ultimate bias now." She said giggling to Sana.

I walk out the door and get in my car. 'I just met Twice. AHHHHH'

~Time Skip to Blackpink house~

"I'm home!" I yell but I get no response. I look around the house and I hear sobbing. I see all the girls in one room crying?

"What's wrong?" I ask approaching them. "I don't know why don't you ask your girlfriend?" Rose says crying.

"My girlfriend?" I ask knowing damn well what their talking about. "Are you dumb?! We saw you with a girl sucking each other's faces off!" Lisa yelled. I stood there in shock not knowing what to do. "Why are you mad about that?" I ask. "You're fucking dense aren't you?!" Jennie yelled.

"Pretty much." I agreed. "You wanna know why we cared?!" Jennie yells. I nod my head. "We like you! We even love you! We even make it obvious, yet you go out with someone else?!" She yells at me making me a bit scared.

"Well she makes me feel loved instead of feeling like a toy!" I yell back. 'I fucked up big time' I saw tears well up in their eyes. I storm out the room and went to my car.

I text Nayeon that I'm going to her house. I cry in the car for a little bit from anger and sadness. 'I just yelled at them. I just yelled at them...'

It started raining when I was driving and I couldn't see because of my tears. I was driving when I see a bright light at the side of my car.

*Crash*

Everything went blurry. I was awake but I was in pain. I look outside and see that I've crashed into a truck. I felt warm liquid go down the side of my face when I get out of the car and fall on my knees in the rain.

'I was just at the hospital... Why am I going back?'

A/N
I had to make this dramatic sorry. ✌🏻