Final

Y/N POV

My body hurts. My body hurts dude. Everyone was finished I was most of all finished. I don't know how I didn't break.

"Y/N is mine for the day." Lisa said clinging onto my naked body. Everyone regrouped at the couch we did it on.

"Lisa, I don't even move anymore." I said closing my eyes covering myself with the pillow.

"No, she's mine." Rosé said climbing pushing away Lisa weakly. Twice was already asleep on the other couches in the room barely having any clothing on. My group were the only ones awake to even talk.

"Yah! She clearly is mine right now." Jennie harshly whispered. She took off the pillow I was hugging and made my hug her. I wheezed as she put her weight in me, but it wasn't like I could push her off.

"I can't moooove! Jennie!" I whined barely moving my limbs up and down. She didn't budge, but only smirked.

"I'm oldest so she's mine." Jisoo said. Oh my lord. Someone please save me from these snakes.

"No, she's mine! She's the perfect partner to sleep with!"

"Rosie all you wanna do is eat what are you going to do with Y/N?"

"Like you can say anything Lisa! I bet you would just play with your cats!"

"Rosie, Lisa, clearly you are both wrong. Who is hugging her right now? I am."

"I swear to god I'll push you off."

"I swear to god you can't."

"JeNnIe KiM!"

"She's mine!"

A/N

I have decided to end this shitty book here. I know this book was absolute shit Bc I was literally illiterate; kinda still am. But I couldn't write smuts Bc I feel uncomfortable if I had to do that many. I'm not really a smut person after all. But I just want to thank you for reading this disgusting book. Thank you very much. And sorry for the short ending. 🙇🏻‍♀️

고맙습니다❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏻