Chapter 11

A/N
Am I the only one that thinks Jennie is hot without makeup? Like, take me now.

Y/N POV

I wake up to someone poking my face.
"Y/N~." I hear Jennie whisper. I turn away and put the blanket over my face. "Yah. Wake up~." I feel weight on the bed behind me. "Ani." I say with a raspy voice.

"C'mon. You have a date to go on~." She says. I feel an arm go around my waist and a head goes on my shoulder. "A date?" I question. "Yeah, you have to go on a date with me." She said happily squeezing me.

"Who said I have to?" I say taking the blanket off my head to look at her.
"Author-nim's fans voted, and I got the most." She said kissing me on the cheek.
"Y-Yah!" I yell looking at her with a pout.

"I couldn't help it you were too cute." She says with a gummy smile. I feel my cheeks burn up. 'Her face is so close.'

"But really. Get up." She said getting up from the position. "Fine." I groan getting up like a zombie.

I walk to the bathroom and take a shower. I strip down and feel the water because I've had a traumatic experience with going in the shower when it's fucking hot.

When I was done I changed into sweat pants and a tank top. I walk down stairs and they are all on the couch watching TV. "Y/N-ah~." Jennie says patting the spot next to her. I obey and sit next to her.

"Where do you wanna go for our date?" I ask putting my arm around her shoulder earning death glares from the other girls. "Hm~. Let's go to the fair." She says smiling at me. "Anything for you. Let's go get dressed, babe." I said getting a blush from her. I get to my room and change into comfy clothing.

(This is what you wear)

I come out of my room and go down stairs getting glances from the other girls. I sit on the couch waiting for Jennie to get changed. I hear the door open from Jennie's room and she comes down stairs wearing:

 I hear the door open from Jennie's room and she comes down stairs wearing: