6

It's afternoon and I get in the bathroom so I can take a quick shower. Because after it has a really nice movie on the TV that I want to see. I clean my body and my hair and I put the towel around my body. I really want to see that movie. So I will get dressed as fast as I can. I get in my bedroom running. I put on my nightgown and then my panties. I put my hair up with the towel. 

I run downstairs and I see my mom sitting on the couch. I sit there and take the remote on my hands and put the channel the movie is supposed to be. My mom was on her phone probably texting. And the movie starts. Yeah. I have my eyes open and watch the TV screen. Oh my god, I love this actor. Suddenly I hear my mom laugh. I turn my head to her. What is going on?

"  Melanie "

She says and I turn my head on the tv so she won't understand I was looking at her. 

" Melanie "

She says again a bit louder. And I look at her. 

" Yes, mom "

I say and she looks at me and smiles. 

" I will go take a bath, okay? "

And I just nob my head to yes. She stands up and leaves. I let breath and I look at the movie. It passed some minutes and I hear my mother's phone buzz. Message. I look at it. It's not right to look at it. I look around me. But if my mom is in danger. I take it in my hands. Thank god she doesn't have a password. I look around me again. I go to the Message.

This will be an amazing night, baby.

Who sends that to her? I saw the name. Klaus. It doesn't remind me of something. Maybe it is the man with the car or someone else. It must be from work for a meeting but calling her baby?. No. I don't think so. I  look up and I'm reading more texts.

Come home my daughter just left and we will be all alone.

I was left with my mouth wide open. Jesus. This is how much she cared.

Did your daughter have a problem with me?

You know she is a really weird kid.

What do you mean by that?

Yes, mom what do you mean? I was so fucking pissed.

Look it's not that she has made something to anyone. No, she is a lovely girl. But she had some ups and downs. After the break up with her father, she acts strangely. We fight a lot and plus it's not the time to meet you.

God mom. Really? I can't believe her. And what? Why do I have to meet him? Thanks but no. As it seems I will have another dad. I move my head and go to the most recent texts.

My daughter is coming home. You can't come or call on the phone.

Okay, baby.

And please no surprises.

I understand baby.

Let's not talk about her. I want to meet you now.

I want it too. I'm so fucking horny. My dick is so hard for you. I want your body so bad and.....

I just leave the phone down. My eyes are wide open. No, no. I don't want to know. Enough. And all this baby and your body and I'm horny and my dick oh god, no, no. Ewwwww. I don't want to think about what they do. Ew, ew. She can do whatever she wants but I don't want to know. She walks down the stairs and I throw her phone away and turn my attention on the TV screen. 

"  Melanie, have you see my phone? "

" No "

I answer softly. I pretend like nothing happened because nothing happened. 

" See if it is on the couch. "

" Okay "

I pretend that I was searching for it. 

" Find it "

" Give it to me "

I stand and turn. She was on the end of the stairs and with a really sort towel around her. I gave it to her. 

" Nice nightgown "

" Thanks "

I say a bit embarrassed. I return back to the couch. I continue watching the tv screen. God, what did I do? I couldn't. My eyes were closed as I try to kick off the thoughts. I hear her getting down.

" How do I look? "

I turn to look at her. My eyes are wide open. Jesus. She is wearing a black dress that is so tight and sort. How did she breathe in this? I smile. 

" Good "

I say. She looks at herself and smiles. 

" I'm leaving "

She says and before I could answer she is put off the door. I'm alone. Of course, I couldn't enjoy the movie. This is crazy thoughts keep going on and on, on my head. Did you think she will bring him here? No, no. I don't have a problem with her fixing her life. But with someone, she knows well not with someone she knows two months. He can be a killer or some criminal that wants to take her money or some weirdo and... God, I sound like a mom. Calm down, Melanie. Everything is going to be okay. She is a grown-up woman she knows what she is doing. Calm.

Hello! Good night. I hope your day is great. This is my story and my idea. I hope you like it. I will upload a new part twice a week.
Save if you want to get updates, vote if you like it and comment your opinion or some question you have.
Bye. 😊