11

My eyes start opening. I stretch my body. I open my eyes and look around. I'm in my bed. I slept on the couch I remember it. Wait? How? My eyes are wide open. Klaus. I stand up and get out of my room. I run downstairs and I find him, this time dressed up in the kitchen. He turns and looks at me. He smiles.

" Good morning "

He says. And he put two plates on the kitchen island

" Good morning "

I say confused and embarrassed. My cheeks were red.

" Come on sit "

He says. And he sits.

" Did you put me to bed? "

I ask shyly. 

" Yeah "

Okay. I sit without saying anything else. I didn't eat much but again he eats everything. How can he? He looks at me. 

" Don't be shy, eat "

He says. I look at the plate.

" No I'm not shy. I mean I eat but I can't that much "

He smiles. 

" But you have to eat well and also I can't throw it away "

I look again at the plate. I push it to his way. 

" You can have it "

I say and smile and go upstairs. I sit on my bed. I watch around me. He put me on my bed and I couldn't stop thinking of things. This is wrong, so wrong. But I, I really like him. He makes me feel weird. I have to forget about it. Then there is a knock on my bedroom door. I look at it. 

" Melanie "

" Yes "

I say lost. It was him. I bite my lower lip. 

" I'm leaving "

" Okay "

I say simply. 

" Have a nice day at work "

I continue. I could feel him smile behind my door and then I hear his heavy footstep going away in the hallway and down the stairs and then the door hit close. I'm alone. I let a breath. I lay back down. It was so strange all of the situations. The night, that he came, that he put me in bed and the way he looks at me and what we say. Okay, we didn't say much but it was strange and awkward. And all these thoughts. God stop, fucking stop. I say to myself. 

I stand up and got out of my room. I'm gonna clean this house and I will keep my mind away from this. From him. So I did. I clean all the house. Everywhere and everything. It was late lunch time and my phone rings. I get it. My dad. I pick it up.

" Dad, I'm so happy to listen to you "

" I'm too "

I sit on the couch. 

" So tonight I'm coming home after three days of work and I would like to see you "

I smile big. That makes me so fucking happy. 

" Yes, yes of course dad "

" That's amazing so you would come or we can go to some restaurant "

" No, no, no "

I say and i stand up. 

" You will come here, don't worry mom is away for the week. I will cook "