21

A half month after. 

Today was my last day at school. It was chill and relaxed. All summer is ahead of me. I have no idea what we will do. If we will even go on vacations. With all the things that are going on. That we will move. It's not even to another city, it's to another state. I hope the East coast has good places and people. I have never been there. But of what I have seen on pictures New York is an amazing city. The heart of the whole world. A city that never sleeps. And what's more exciting is that i will have a whole month of vacations with my father. 

So what happens home all this time. Mom has no rest. She runs up and down all the time. With her work and the moving. She has to finish anything she has with the work and then she is free to move on. She will stay at the same company but on the branch, they have in New York. She will be the boss there and as i learn is that they offer this work to my mom before Klaus but she was thinking about it. She didn't want to take me out of my routine and life. That's what she says. Then they meet he is for a little here and he has worked there. So she says yes. 

Klaus, thank God i don't see him that much. He is working all day every day. He is exhausted. He brings work to home and he works until late at night. But when he is with me. I mean when i meet him when we once or twice have lunch or dinner together. He says nothing to me for what happened. Not even mention that i wake him up. And his silence kills me but its good i guess. He has this big smirk and this sparkly eyes. And i haven't met him alone anywhere in the house. 

Most of the times im alone. Now with dad, we see each other every day. We make big walks and we go out to eat, we see movies. It's really amazing. Everything is nice. Except for the thoughts i have for Klaus, he drives me insane. I guess, maybe, this is his plan to make me go to him or I'm just paranoid and this was awkward and weird to him as it was to me. I'm sure that he doesn't look at me like this. I'm just his girlfriend daughter. But it was really cute and i have this feeling down my tummy when i see him.

Also, i have and new school. It was Klaus recommendation. He says it is the best school in the whole country. And it is the school he did go too. Private school for rich kids. I have nothing to do with those people. I will like to go to a normal, public school as i do. But they say it will be best for me. I don't even know if I can cope with the demands of such a school. 

Plus dad and Klaus fight of who will pay for the tuition fees. He says that it will better if he did, it will be like a gift to me. Dad says that it's nice of him to do so but im his daughter and he will pay for them. He respects that and pulls to the side. It's not like dad can't afford, he can. But it will be so stressful to me if Klaus did pay for them, something dad could never let. But i just say. 

Because i will have to try twice hard and be perfect to anything so his money doesn't go to air. Not that now that dad will pay its easy to me. If only i have to go to a public school. Now i will have to be perfect. So I don't shame him because he has a name. Mom says this. Well, that is all that was going on. It's my first day of summer and a lot more to come.

Hello! Good morning. I hope your day is great. This is my story and my idea. I hope you like it. I will upload a new part twice a week. 
Save if you want to get updates, vote if you like it and comment your opinion or some question you have.
Bye. 😊