20

I wake up in the morning wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I stretch my body to the bed. I stand from my bed. I have to go to school. I go to open the door but it was locked, I forgot I lock it yesterday. I unlock and I walk to the bathroom. I take a shower but I didn't wash my hair because I will not have time to blow dry them and when I get out i came across my mom. 

"Hi "

She says with a big bright smile. 

" Hey, mom "

I say and i smile. She hugs me. 

" Happy to see you home "

She pulls away. I felt awkward. 

" I have to get ready for school "

" Yeah, yeah "

She says with the same smile. I go to my room. She looks different. Happy and relaxed. That's good. I change to clean clothes and put to my backpack the books I need. I put my hair in a ponytail. I was ready to go. I get out of my room and as I was walking to the hallway mom say my name.

" Melanie "

I turn to look at her. She had a towel around her body, she just got out of the shower. 

" Yes, mom "

I say.

"  Please can you wake up Klaus, he has to go to work and I have to get ready "

She says with a smile as it is normal. Well, it had to be. My heart is beating fast.

" I guess I can"

I am looking down and my cheeks are red.

" Thank you so much, he is at the couch "

She says and walks happily to her room. I take deep breaths and walk down the stairs. It's nothing you will just wake him. It's okay. I see him sleeping on his side, facing the TV. He sleeps on the couch all night and mom didn't even put something on him. I know it's spring but it is still cold at nights. I walk behind the couch and stand there looking at him. I just couldn't find the courage to wake him. I play nervously with my hands. I swallow my saliva and clean my throat. 

" k-k-Klaus "

I say so low, that i couldn't even hear my voice. I turn my back. I can't do it. My voice won't wake him, i have to shake him. That means that i have to touch him. I, i cant. But if i leave and don't wake him up he will be late or worse he will lose his job. What am i saying he has his own company. 

Come on. It's nothing. You will just wake him up. I walk around the couch and kneel on the floor. I was in front of his face. I close my eyes and breath. I put my hand on his shoulder. His cold. I should have put something on him. His skin feels so soft. Stop.

" Klaus "

I say simply and shake him. Now that i was closer he could hear me, i hope.

" Klaus you need to wake up "

I say again and shake him again. 

" You will be late at work "

I say again. I take my hand off of him. I look down and then at his face. I smile. He was like an angel. So cute and sweet. Relaxed. I don't know why and what came into me. I just without to think it out my hand on his head and hail him. It felt right. And it was sweet. I went to his hair. It was soft and messed up. I get close and smell it. Mmm, i bit my lip and close my eyes. It smells man's shampoo. And it suits him so much. Suddenly he opens his eyes. And he looks right at mine. My eyes open widely. I went to take my hand but he holds it with his. I look at it. Fuck. He caught me. He smiles sweetly to me.

He kisses my hand. My mouth opens of his sudden move. His lips so soft on my hand. It was like time froze. He smirks and hails my hand. I just can't move. I listen to the door of my mother's room open and close. She can't see me here. I pull my hand aggressively and say.

" You need to wake up, you will be late at work "

I stand up and take my backpack and run out of the house before mom caught me there. I walk and my mind was there. My heart was beating fast and i thought i will faint. I stop and i breathe. I shouldn't have to say yes, i shouldn't have come home, i shouldn't do this. Tears run down my cheeks. 

I will lose the first period anyways so I will go somewhere and calm myself down. I go to a Coffee Shop, eat breakfast and drink coffee. Why he did that? Why he kiss my hand? Why he didn't say something? It's not what he did but why you did it? I think to myself. Because clearly, you are into that man that you shouldn't be. And you can't hide it. Stop it. I cant. And i want to cry. You know what the more i think of it the worse it gets i will pretend nothing happen and ignore him for the rest of the time he will be with mom. This is the best i can do.

 I finish and pay. I get to school. And i didn't want to go back home but i didn't have other option. I get home and thank God no one where there. Mom left a note that she will be home late as long Klaus. So I will be free for some hours and then I will lock myself to my room. I eat lunch and take some food with me. If I get hungry I won't have to get out of my room and meet him somewhere in the house. As less as I see him the better it is.

Hello! Good morning. Now, it's 5 A.M. we have some progress. I still can't sleep. I eat something, I watch some Netflix and here I am again with a new part. Anyways. I hope your day is great. This is my story and my idea. I hope you like it. I will upload a new part twice a week. 
Save if you want to get updates, vote if you like it and comment your opinion or some question you have.
Bye. 😊