13

My mom came back home and since then it passes a whole week. A week that he is in our house every day and night. Except for the nights that weird sounds are all over the place, everything else is really fine. We don't talk much except for a hi when we meet somewhere in the house. I try my best to not. Because I catch myself looking at him and thinking things I shouldn't. And that makes me feel uncomfortable and shame. 

Today mom says that we are gonna have lunch altogether because she has to announce some really good news. That scares me a little, but probably it has to do with her work. She may take a higher position. She asks me to dress well, to be beautiful.  So I put my favorite red dress, although I had no desire to do anything of this I did it just for her. It had short sleeves and it stops to my knees, I curl my hair. I was ready and I got down. My mom was in the kitchen cooking. She looked at me.

" You look beautiful, Melanie "

I look at myself. 

" Thanks, do you need help with anything? "

" No, no everything is almost ready "

" Okay"

I am looking around me. Beautiful silence. Mom was cooking, I wish dad was here. I never live something like this with them. I smile and then the doorbell rings.

" Please go open the door "

I look at her and I go to the door. I open. Klaus. He was wearing a black suit, that fit him perfectly and makes him look even more handsome. He also holds a bottle of wine.

" Come in "

I say and I put my body to the side. He gets inside. With that big, gorgeous smile he has, that shows off his perfectly white teeth. He approaches my mom and kisses her gently on the lips. I pretend that I didn't see a thing. I sit on the couch. After some minutes.

" The food is ready "

He says with a loud voice. I sit on a chair, Klaus in front of me, on the other end of the table and mom on the head of the table. She serves as. Klaus opens the bottle with the wine. He pours on their glasses cup for wine and he goes to pour on mine and I take the cup quickly. And I look him right in his eyes.

" I don't drink "

On his lips, a small smirk appeared.

" A little it won't hurt "

The way he looks at me become darker and deeper. 

" I don't like wine "

" As you want "

He says and lets the bottle on the table. My mom now sits on the seat. I almost forgot she is here. We start to eat in pure silence. They only look at each other. It was like they talk with their eyes. I don't like it. Something is going on and i feel it.

"Melanie "

Mom says and I look at her. Nothing follows. I look at him and he says nothing. He looks at me with clean eyes. I look down and let the fork and the knife I was holding on the sides of the plate. 

" What is going on? "

I ask looking at her because I can't bare looking at him. She looks at me.

" You know we are a couple "

" Yes "

I don't like this, I don't like this situation. Something strange is going on.