Part 2

Thank you one and all who have read, commented and voted for this story..Hope you enjoy the remaining story as well..Lots of love from my side
__________________________

Kolkata, 6 p.m

Uttara was sitting in the balcony of her room. She was thinking about her wedding, which was going to be held in one month's time.

She felt happy and little apprehensive at the same time. She had liked Karan Rajput at the very first glance. Moreover, he was Sanskaar bhaiyya's choice for her; he had to be the best person for her.

Just then Annapurna came into the room of her daughter, and found her in the balcony.

An: Uttaraa..

Ut: (turning around) Yes, Maa..

An:  Sanskaar called up just now.. He is planning to visit our haveli in Udaipur tonight itself..

Ut: Tonight..!!..But why, Maa..?!

An: (smiling) Dear, that haveli is supposed to be your wedding venue..!

Ut: I know..But the wedding is only after a month..Why is he going there today itself..?!

An: Well, he was telling that some people from Mumbai will be arriving there, tomorrow..to visit our haveli..And yes, they are your Wedding Planners..

Ut: Oh is it..? Then they might be coming for the venue inspection..!

An: Right..Sanskaar also mentioned the same..(smiles wide) Well, Uttara..you have told everything regarding your likes and dislikes to your brother, right..?

Ut: (excitedly) Of course, Kavita knows everything..I have told her..

An: Hmm, anyways Sanskaar is taking her along to Udaipur..And, Kavita is the one who contacted those wedding planners..And Sanskaar was telling that those people organize weddings with such grandeur..

Ut: (smiles) Kavita is the best..! She knows everything regarding such things..

*******************

Mumbai, 7.45 p.m

Swara was packing her things into her suitcase. Ragini was also in the room, she was also helping her sister.

Ra: Swara..you guys are leaving for how many days..?

Sw: We will be back, day after tomorrow..

When Swara looked at Ragini, she understood that Ragini was not happy.

Sw: Ragini, what happened..? you look upset..!!

Ra: (shakes her head) Not at all, Swara..(tries to smile)

Sw: It's not the first time that I am going for such trips, for the venue inspection..

Ra: Of course, but you always go alone..this time Lakshya is also coming..!

Sw: (surprised smile) So what..?!

Ra: (pouts) you guys will have so much fun, that too without me..

But they didn't notice Lakshya who arrived into Swara's room just then.

La: Why, Ragini..are you feeling jealous..?(winks at Swara)

Ragini was shocked to hear his voice, all of a sudden.

Ra:(then smiles happily) Lakshya..!

La: Well, Swara.. I finished packing..

Sw: Mine is also almost finished, Lakshya..