Part 12

Like everyday, firstly I want to say you all a big thank you for always voting and supporting me..

Love you all..

_____________________________________________________

Mumbai, 5 p.m

Annapurna and Sanskaar got down from their car, in front of the apartment complex. Sanskaar was staring at the building in bewilderment; he remembered this building, really well. This was where he had dropped Swara after that eve-teaser incident.

Sa: Maa, are you sure about the address..?

An: (smiles) This is the address, which Suju gave me..Let's go inside and see, Sanskaar..

As they walked into the lift at the basement, Sanskaar asked,

Sa: Maa, what Sujata Masi's son's name..?

An: Oho Sanskaar..She had told me that day..But I don't really remember..But it's ok, you will be anyway meeting your brother from there..

Sa: Ok..!

As they entered the Guptas' residence, Sujata came running towards them in excitement.

Su: Jeejiii..Oh you came..(hugs her and then looks at Sanskaar) And this is Sanskaar..? He is all grown up now..!! Come inside and sit..Uttara didn't come..?

An: Uttara and Karan have gone to Switzerland for honeymoon..

Sanskaar bent forward and took ashirwad from her and Ram Prasad also, who had come towards them with a welcoming smile.

An: Ok Suju..where is your son..?(smiles) Sanskaar wants to meet him..

Su: He has gone out and will come home in a while..Before that I want you to meet my, to-be daughter-in-law..

An: What..? But how..?

Su: Jeeji..They are our neighbours..It's a Love marriage..(shyly)

An: (laughs) Just like you, isn't it..?

Rm: Sujata you take them along..I will take care of the guests here..!

Su: Ok, ji...

****************************

Swara heard her mother calling her name, and she realized that the guests would have started arriving, and they would want to meet her.

Sw: Coming, Maa..!

After quickly freshening up, she put on a nice peach colour salwar suit, adjusted her dupatta around her neck, put on a bindi and applied some kajal along her eyes.

Sharmishta came into the room and led Swara into the visitor's room. Shekhar was already present in the living room.

She: This is our daughter, Swara..

Swara was staring at the visitors, with eyes wide with astonishment. Sanskaar Maheshwari and his mother, Annapurna was sitting there along with Sujata. Swara noticed that he was wearing a white colour formal shirt along with sky blue coloured coat and formal pants, and he looked even more handsome than ever.

Su: Jeeji, she is the girl..and Swara, meet my jeeji..

Annapurna was gazing at Swara with surprised eyes, she got up from her seat and walked towards her. Swara smiled at her, politely.

An: (caressing her cheek) Ohh..See its Swara, Sanskaar..!! (turns towards him and smiles wide)

Sanskaar, who was too dazed to speak, after seeing her, stood up from the couch, now. He had already understood with real pain that it was Lakshya and Swara's engagement that he had come to attend.