Part 23

After a week of their marriage, Sanskaar was returning home in his car in the evening. Today he had finally gone to the office, as there was some important work to do and he was missing her.

As he entered the house, his eyes scanned the entire area for his beloved Swara, but she was nowhere to be seen.

An: I know.. You are searching for Swara, right..?

He was startled to hear Annapurna's voice, as she approached him.

Sa: (smiling) Maa..! (bends to take her blessing)

An: (blessing him) Be happy, always..

Sa: (smiles) Ok where is she..?

An: In the kitchen..she is making something special for you..

Sa: Really..!

When he entered, Swara was alone in the kitchen, busy with the cooking. She was wearing a yellow sari and a silver blouse.

He noticed that her hair was tied into a messy bun and then his eyes scanned down her saree clad body in which her delectable curves looked invitingly sexy.

Swara was startled when a pair of hands snaked around her waist, and before she could shout or make a noise, Sanskaar placed a sweet peck on her cheek. Her cheeks blushed at his presence and she smiled wide.

Sw: Sanskaar..(then whispers) what are you doing..we are inside the kitchen..!

Sanskaar placed another kiss on her cheek and then whispered into her ear.

Sa: Shut up, Swara..I thought you would be waiting for me in the drawing room..

He bent down his face and placed another kiss upon the curve of her neck. Swara closed her eyes for a moment and savoured the chill it gave down her spine.

Sw: (opens her eyes and squirms in his arms) Sorry, Sanskaar..(stutters) I..I..I didn't know u r-reached home..

Sanskaar began to enjoy the way she was reacting to his touch.

Sa:(naughtily) Really..? You didn't know, huh..?!

He began to trail his lips in an up and down motion along her slender neck, and Swara's both hands clutched around the edge of the kitchen platform, as she was feeling aroused.

Suddenly, Sanskaar turned her around to face him, his hands still around her waist. Swara was gaping at him with her round awestruck eyes and her heart beats began to race at the sight of him.

He looked handsome as ever in his cream shirt and maroon vest coat. His hair was still sleek and shiny as it was in the morning. Their eyes locked and Swara was lost in them like always.

Sw: (slowly) Sanskaar..

But she couldn't utter whatever she was about to say, as his lips slowly captured hers and she was lost in its magic. She grabbed his shoulders for support as his kiss became deep. He pulled her body closer to him and she hugged him tightly. After a few more seconds, he pulled out of the kiss and they stood apart from each other.

He was gazing into her eyes with a naughty smile and she blushed hard, as she moved a stray hair behind her ear with her fingers.

Sa: I missed you.. (kisses her forehead)

Sw: (cups his face with both hands) I too missed you..(with love filled eyes)

Sa: (thinking something) Well Swara..you miss going to work too, I guess...What about you joining my office..And that way we won't miss each other..

Swara was surprised with his suggestion and she took off her hands from his face slowly and was thoughtful about it for a moment. Then she looked at him with a frown,