Part 21

Next day, Swara woke up very much early in the morning, and when she turned her face to look at Sanskaar, she could see him lying really close to her.

She raised her lips to his forehead and placed a sweet kiss there.

Sanskaar inhaled a deep breath and since Sanskaar's face was near to her throat, the air he exhaled made her feel ticklish around her throat.

Unknowingly, Swara let out a giggle and Sanskaar opened his eyes, all of a sudden, hearing the noise.

Before she realized what he was doing, he grabbed her shoulders and tossed her sideways, so that she was lying on her back, and he was lying on top of her.

Swara gazed at him with expectant eyes and parted lips, and Sanskaar lost all his control seeing her look at him like that. He bent in and kissed her lips, without warning.

Swara closed her eyes and her hands clutched around the bed sheet as she succumbed to him, completely, yet again.

**********

When Sanskaar arrived at the breakfast table, clad in his office suit, later on, Annapurna looked at him with wide eyes.

An: What is this, Sanskaar..Today also you are planning to go to office..?

Just then Swara came over with a serving bowl from the kitchen. She was wearing a red anarkali suit with beautiful hemline border, a bottle green colour embroidered dupatta and a matching green bindi on her head.

And Sanskaar noted that, she was looking really beautiful with the red sindoor on her forehead and the black beaded mangalsutra around her neck.

Sa: (serious tone) Yes Maa..I can't take leave..I had told you about that important deal right..

Swara cast him a sorrowful look, and he let out a sigh and looked at her with lots of love in his eyes.

Annapurna looked at Swara's sad face and looked at Sanskaar again.

An: Poor Swara..Its your first day after marriage, Sanskaar..!

Sw: (tries to smile) Its ok Maa..I understand that his work is important..

Sa: And I have promised her that I will try to come home as early as possible..

Annapurna nodded at him and continued..

An: Well..Sanskaar, Swara has prepared everything today..(smiles)

Sa: Wow, Swara..

Hearing his words, Swara smiled wide and started to serve him food.

She served him the rotis, gatte ki sabji and the sweet dish she had specially prepared for him -- badam kheer.

He noticed that every dish was his favourite. As if reading his mind, Annapurna said,

An: (smiling) She asked me about your likes and dislikes..

Sa: Oh..!

Sanskaar looked up at Swara at this, and his eyes shone with gratitude and love. Swara's face turned a bit redder under his gaze.

And then he started to have the food. She too sat down beside him and began having breakfast with them.

He really enjoyed the food she had prepared, especially the kheer. After finishing off his breakfast, he stood up from his seat. He looked at her with a happy look and said,

Sa: Food was really good, Swara..And the kheer was great..!!

Swara smiled wide at his words and Annapurna took out some money from her purse.