Part 22

Thank you my lovely readers for your votes and comments..

Here is the next chapter..

Really Mature content coming up..Readers discretion advised..

If you are uncomfortable with the content please skip reading..
___________________________

Afterwards when Swara came up to their room later in the night, and opened the door, the room was in complete darkness. She thought, "Has he fallen asleep so soon..?!"

Without making noise as she closed the door and entered the room, soft music filled her ears and a pair of arms encircled her waist from behind.

Sw: (surprised) Uh..!

Sa: (kisses her earlobe and whispers huskily) Its me..

Swara squirmed slightly as his hot breath hit behind her earlobe.

Sw: (smiles shyly, then asks) But why is it so dark inside the room, Sanskaar..?

Sa: That is because..

Suddenly she heard a click sound and she was surprised to see that the entire room including their bed was decorated with fairy lights. An ethereal glow filled the room and as she looked on their bed she noticed that red rose petals were carefully strewn all over their white silken bedspread.

Sa: I wanted to do something special for my really special wife..We are going to celebrate our "second night" together Swara..

Eyes round with wonder, she turned to look at Sanskaar and soon they began to fill with fresh tears of joy.

A slight frown appeared on his forehead and he raised his both hands to wipe off her tears with his thumbs, cupping her face.

Sa: ( looking into her eyes with care, softly says) Swara..It my way of saying sorry dear..You were sad because of me today, right..!

Sw: (nods with a smile) Its ok Sanskaar..

Sa: (touches her lips to silence her) Swara..Let me complete..

Sw: Ok..

Then Sanskaar took a bouquet of red roses, which he had placed on the side table and presented it to her with a sweet smile.

Sa: For you, my love..

Swara's eyes shone with delight and she smiled wide.

Sw: Wow Sanskaar..Thank you so much..(hugs him with love)

Sanskaar too hugged her tightly, and his one hand caressed her hair with love. Then she pulled out of the hug and looked at him with eyes full of happiness.

Sa: (nods) So Swara, without wasting our time, shall we...(smiles with naughty eyes)

A blush crept over her cheeks and she looked down with a shy smile. Sanskaar caught her chin inside his thumb and forefinger and raised her face to meet his eyes. But Swara closed her eyes this time, her shy smile widening and her blush darkened. Sanskaar touched her cheek softly and Swara could feel goose bumps all over her body.

Sa: (smiles and in a soft whisper) I love the way you blush, Swaraa..

Suddenly he bent and scooped her up in his arms and walked towards the glow of the fairy lights which surrounded the bed. Swara gazed into his eyes with a multitude of emotions and his eyes mirrored them to her.

Slowly and carefully he placed her down and made her sit on the edge of the bed and he then took off his shirt. Looking at his bare upper body, her breathing stopped for a moment, and she blushed and looked down. He noticed her reaction and surveyed her lovely face with a naughty smile.