Part 4

The office of Shaadi Mubarak Wedding Planners, Mumbai

Sanskaar, Uttara and Kavita were seated in the office of Miss.Nalini Kapoor, the Chief Wedding Planner. Sanskaar was wearing a white suit and pants along with a crisp linen shirt of pink colour inside. Kavita was wearing a black georgette material sari along with a designer blouse which was fully embroidered with pink and green colour threads. Uttara was wearing a pink colour anarkali suit with beautiful beadwork and embroidery along the neckline and sleeves.

Na: Mr. Maheshwari..I am really honoured to have your presence in our office. (smiles) What would you like to have, tea, coffee or some cold drinks..

Sa: Thank you, Miss. Kapoor..Anything will do..But we are here to meet Mr. Lakshya Gupta or Miss. Swara Gadodia. My sister would like to have a talk with them..

Na: (nods pleasntly) Sure, Mr. Maheshwari.. give me a few minutes..

She pressed some buttons on her landline and spoke " Come to my cabin, immediately".

Within some time, there was a knock on her cabin door, and Miss. Kapoor replied.

Na: Come inside, Swara..

Hearing Swara's name, Sanskaar turned around immediately. Swara was wearing a peach colour formal top with a cream colour knee length pencil skirt, and was undoubtedly looking gorgeous. Swara's heart skipped a beat when she saw him, but she nodded at him and Kavita with a polite smile.

Sw: Hello Kavita M'am, Hello Mr. Maheshwari.

Sanskaar just nodded at her in a polite way, but his eyes were speaking volumes, and unable to face their intensity, Swara looked towards Kavita.

Ka: (smiles) Hello Swara..Nice to see you again..(turns to Nalini Kapoor) Well, Miss. Kapoor, where is Lakshya..?

Na: Oh I am sorry, Miss. Singhania..Lakshya is on leave today..(nods at Swara) Swara here will take care of everything..

*****************

Swara took them to the posh lounge area, where they all could sit and talk comfortably. Cold drinks and some refreshments were served for them.

Sw: So Miss. Maheshwari..What is it that you wished to talk about..?

Ut: (smiles) Well, you can call me, Uttara..Miss. Maheshwari seems so formal..(looks at Sanskaar and smiles cutely)

Sanskaar smiled at his adorable sister and then at Swara. She was mesmerized by his dazzling smile.

Sw: (smiles happily) Ok Uttara M'am..tell me..

Ut: First of all I wanted a day with Bollywood theme during the wedding..

Sw: Sure..Sangeet day would be perfect for that..We promise that the night would be unique..

Ut: (smiles) Ok thank you..And next I wanted to know about my wedding lehenga..how is it going to be..?

Sw: Yes, M'am..We were actually planning to send you some sketches of the outfit..We have some bridal wear designers, who are quite talented in our office itself..But it's good that you all came here to Mumbai, I will be able to show them to you today..But if you wish for some famous celebrity designer to design the wedding outfit for you, please do let me know, ok..We will make arrangements for that too..(smiles politely)

Ka: Swara..could you show us those designs which you were talking about..we would love to see..Isn't it Uttara..?

Ut: Yes, of course..

Swara asked one of her female assistants to bring them and the girl returned with a folder containing the sketches.

Uttara was delighted to see the designs of the beautiful lehengas and Swara started to explain about the design details with real interest. Sanskaar was now watching Swara intently and he felt his heart bubble with joy seeing her cute expressions and lip movements, as she talked.