Part 16

Thank you my dears for all your votes and comments..

Love you all..

___________________________

But Swara couldn't sleep, even after half an hour and so she finally opened her eyes and looked at her man. She could see him sleeping peacefully like a carefree child, by her side.

Some of his hair was lying on his forehead and slowly, she extended her hand and swept them away in a gentle way. Her fingertips brushed across his forehead in the process and he murmured in his sleep.

Sw: May be he didn't sleep well yesterday..

Swara moved a bit closer to his side and moving her lips to his forehead she placed a sweet kiss there. Sanskaar murmured vaguely in his sleep again.

Smiling sweetly at his sleeping form, she got up from the bed, without disturbing him. She checked the time on her watch and saw that it was going to be lunch time in a while.

She decided to have a look at the kitchen, to see whether there was any provision for cooking some food for both of them. But when she went and checked the cupboards and the refrigerator, there was nothing of that sort. She assumed that, as this was a newly bought property, Sanskaar wouldn't have thought of such things, as for now.

Just then the she heard the sound of the door bell and so she went to the front door, to check who it was. When she opened the door, a man was standing there.

Sw: Yes..?

Man: Madam, here is your order..Mr. Maheshwari had asked us to deliver it here on this address..

Sw: Oh, thank you..!

Swara took the parcel from him and came inside, after closing the door. She laid the table for them and just as she finished, she heard him taking her name from upstairs.

Actually he felt slightly worried when he didn't find her on the bed, when he woke up.

Sa: Swaraaa..Where are you..?

Sw: (calls out) I am here, Sanskaar..Come down..

Relief was written all over his face as he climbed down the stairs and came towards her.

Sa: I was worried for you, Swara..Its a new place and..

Sw: I am ok, it's just that I couldn't sleep..

Swara smiled at him and Sanskaar's worry melted away in an instant. He then noticed the food on the table.

Sa: Did the food arrive..! I heard the door bell and so I woke up..

********

After having their lunch, Sanskaar received some important phone calls.

Sa: Swara..I have to attend a video conference right now..If you don't mind, can I..?

Sw: (smiles) I don't mind Sanskaar..I understand, your work is important..!

Sa: Thank you, sweet heart..(holds her shoulder with one hand and kisses her forehead)

He went off to his Study and Swara decided to watch T.V for sometime. She went upstairs, to the bedroom, which had the view to the sea. She took the remote from the bed side table and after surfing a variety of channels she began watching one of her favourite t.v shows.

After a while, she noticed that it was evening and she went into the balcony to enjoy the feel of the sun and the sea. Placing her hand on the railing, while she was busy absorbing the breath taking view around her, a pair of arms circled her from behind.