Part 20

Here is the next part, as I had promised you all that I would update in two days..
Mature content is there at the end of chapter, during the Suhag Raat portion..Readers Discretion Advised

Thank you all for your votes and comments..
__________________

Later, after Swara got her mehendi design done, Uttara approached Swara. She led her to the dance floor and Sanskaar was already standing there with a smile on his face.

Ut: (announces) Ladies and Gentlemen..Now, Sanskaar bhaiyya and Swara bhabhi are going to dance to a special song I have set for them.

These are their Sangeet costumes, I am posting them again for those who dont remember..

The background music of 'Inn lamhon ke daaman mein' from the movie Jodha Akbar began to play in the background

Sanskaar placed his both hands on her waist gently and Swara looked into his eyes with a smile. Sanskaar's heart did a somersault as he looked into her beautiful eyes..

In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein..

They began to sway gently to the music.

Pakiza Se Riste Hain..

They look into each other's eyes with intensity.

Koi Kalma Mohabat Ka...  Dohrate Farishte Hain..

Sanskaar raised her hand in a soft move and twirled her round many times, in a slow and graceful manner.

Khamosh Si Hai Zameen Hairaan Sa Falak Hai..

Swara laughed merrily in excitement and her laugh felt like the tinkling of wind chimes to Sanskaar's ears.

Ek Noor Hi Noor Sa Ab Aasman Talak Hai..

Sanskaar held her waist with both hands and he bent forward, bending her body downwards and they made a lower semi circle move in a clock wise direction.

Nagmein Hi Nagmein Hai Jagti Soti Fizaon Mein..

Again he bent forward, bending her body downwards and they made a lower semi circle move this time in an anti-clock wise direction.