Part 8

Hello my dears, I am back with the next update..

I want to thank everyone of you for supporting me with so much love..

_______________________

A railway station backdrop appeared on the stage and a bench was seen in the back ground. Sanskaar and Swara sat down on the railway bench and they began to enact the scene.

(For those who haven't watched "Veer-Zaara" film--It's the scene in which Zaara is going back to Pakistan after her first visit to Veer's village and India, and Veer is with her to see her off. Before leaving the village his Bauji(father) and his Maa have asked Veer to propose Zaara. At the railway station, just when Veer is about to propose to Zaara, her would-be husband Raza Sirazi appears on the scene. And then Zaara tells Veer about him. I am posting the dialogues in English here )

Sw: (smiling) So silly of me...l kept talking about everything....but l forgot to tell you about Raza..

Sa: (seriously) You made a big mistake..(looks at her with a hurt expression)

Sw: (confused) What..?

Sa: (intense look) You made a big mistake...Zaara, I am a very simple man..I speak frankly and understand things simply..(looks away) It's the first time I started thinking differently because of Bauji (Papa) and Maaji (Maa)....(smiles hurtfully) (then looks into her eyes intently) The entire journey I kept thinking about a way to stop you, not to let you go....and tell you that I really like you and if you think I am okay for you then....let's get married..(again smiles hurtfully) And together we would live our life in happiness just like, these past two days..(his smile fades, he looks away bitterly and then looks up to the heavens) But the guy up there has strange ways...He kept building my confidence and then when we got here..He changed the entire story..(lets out a deep sigh and then smiles bitterly) (then looks into her eyes intensely) You must be wondering why I am telling you all this right now..Please don't get me wrong..I understand that you belong to someone else....and there's nothing between us, nor can there ever be..But wherever, whenever you need a friend....just remember that there is a man across the border....who will give his life for you..

Sanskaar finished his dialogue and kept looking into Swara's eyes intently. Swara was amazed at the way these dialogues sounded nearly similar to their real life situation. And the look in Sanskaar's eyes made her heart do multiple somersaults. As Swara kept looking into his eyes, the lighting on the stage dimmed again.

And a voice over was heard..

" Zaara returns to her home land, Pakistan and she realizes that she has fallen in love with Veer. Now here comes a romantic dream sequence in which Zaara feels Veer's presence beside her"

And then the stage lighted up again with a back drop of Zaara's house frontage and a landscaped lawn. Swara was standing alone on the stage now, her eyes shut and with a dreamy look on her face. A song started in the background.

(For those who don't know about the song--Please do check it out on youtube)

(slow rendition) Jaanam.... Dekh Lo.... Mit Gayi.... Dooriyan....{Oh Beloved.. just see..the distances are fading away..}

Sanskaar entered the scene with a slow and calculating gait. (he lip syncs as if singing the song for her)

Main Yahaan Hoon... Yahaan Hoon....{I am here... am here}

He came and stood really close to her.

Yahaan Hoon....{am here} (he whispers into her ears)...Yahaan....{here}