Jeongguk was humming the melody of Singularity as he sat down on his desk, reaching for his already opened banana milk after he locked the door to his room

After taking a sip he placed his hands on the keyboard and mouse, opening skype and logging in.

"Let's hope i'll have all my luck for the year today." He sighed, knowing well that he's never in luck.

Even if he begged the universe for the smallest things depending on fate, he would lose.

He opened a new tap, searching for vlive and clicking through his subscriptions to find the channel he was searching for, clicking the colourful icon that said 'Bangtan radio' and getting redirected to their recent videos.

Jeongguk actually rarely watched their radio show but today was a little different.

Today their guest was going to be Kim Taehyung.

And today one lucky user would get the opportunity to talk to him via Skype and win a free ticket to his next fansign.

And you could say Jeongguk was beyond excited that there was just a small chance that he could actually talk to Taehyung and attend a fansign.

That has been his dream ever since he discovered Taehyung through twitter, where he saw a video of him, being playful with a little kid. He really had a soft spot for children.

Taehyung was more or less known as the nations little brother. The sweetheart that loved kids and needed to be protected despite his songs portraying quiet the opposite.

Impatiently he began to refresh the page every second until it finally switched to the livestream.

His heart was beating faster just by the pure sight of Taehyung through a computer screen.

He saw him sitting at a big round table, a microphone and headphones in front of him, smiling brightly at one of the hosts.

The comments of the still muted stream  were already flooding with love messages for Taehyung, while Jeongguk was too busy just staring at the, in his opinion, most perfect person in this universe.

Taehyung was wearing a white bandana, big aviator style glasses, a white shirt and a bright blue tshirt over it which complimented his bleach blonde hair perfectly.

The silence suddenly got replaced by one of Taehyungs new songs, startling Jeongguk a bit and making him jump up in his chair.

But he quickly turned his attention back to Taehyung who enjoyed the melody of 'Purple You', one of his songs of the new album, occasionally mouthing the lyrics.
Jeongguk's heart fluttered because of how cute he looked enjoying his own music.

The song was slowly coming to an end and the hosts were settling down while Taehyung put on the headphones in front of him.

Jeongguk could tell that they were way too big for his head, squishing his cheeks together cutely, making them look chubby.
His favorite look on Taehyung.