二十四

i published a new book called 'finesse'! check it out please <3

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Jeongguk woke up, sun shining in his face through the thin curtains attached to the bedroom's windows

Confused he looked around, his head slightly aching, not being able to recall how he got into bed, noticing Taehyung sleeping soundly beside him.

The subtle rays of sunshine perfectly hit the older one's honey skin and sky hair, glittering down on his face, making him look ethereal in Jeongguk's eyes.

Not wanting to wake the angel up, Gguk quietly reached for his phone seeing the screen flashed with notifications, the brightness making his eyes sting a little.

He unlocked his phone, seeing multiple texts from Jimin that were send the previous night, curiously going over them as his eyes were still a little foggy and dry.

'He proposed to me on to spot after we made up', he read in his head, not really believing what flashed across the screen.

He had to contain the joy for his two best friends finally being back together and apparently stronger than they ever where before, knowing from the beginning that they were meant for eachother.

Quietly celebrating, not wanting to wake Tae from his deep slumber, he was interrupted by his phone vigorously vibrating -- his mom's caller ID flashing on the screen.

He hadn't had much contact with her the past months, only occasionally getting updates from her and the police regarding Hyeree, his little sister still constantly in the back of his head, missing her more than anything in this world.

He still had occasional breakdowns when he randomly dreamt of her again, somehow getting found not alive anymore, her little hands cold and heart not beating anymore -- it was the worst nightmares he's ever had.

Hesitantly he pressed the green accept button, raising the phone to his ear, getting up from the bed in the process as he saw Taehyung stir in his sleep, not wanting to wake him accidentally.

"Mom?" Jeongguk questioned with a low, quiet tone, not really knowing why she would want to call him, their relationship really had gone uncomfortable and odd to him ever since his sisters disappearance.

"Jeongguk- they-" He heard his mom's tear drenched voice, not being able to tell if it was of happiness or devastation or something inbetween.

"Mom, calm down, tell me what happened." He strolled down the stairs, trying to calm her with a soft tone, worried about what the matter was.

"They- found her- s-shes okay-" Jeongguk's heart stopped beating for a moment, a shiver running down his spine as the words came through the speaker, his head spinning in slight confusion.