epilogue pt.2

Jeongguk was walking out of their big family home, having difficulties locking the door as in his one hand he had a bright blue bag filled with presents, two year old Hyunjae in the other arm

"Daddy, why i don't get present?" He felt his small baby girl nuzzle he face into his neck as they walked over to the car, seeing his husband Taehyung lovingly strap in their five year old Jeonjoo into her car seat.

"Because it's Jaemin's birthday and not yours, Jae. But i'm sure Auntie Hyeree and Grandma have a present for you like they always do." He smiled at her, seeing her eyes lit up in joy, handing her over to a waiting Taehyung, ready to get her in the car as well.

"Got the presents, hyung." Gguk kissed his husband's cheek out of habit, loving to show little gestures of affection even after 9 years of their relationship, seeing the older's eyes turn into beautiful cresent moons. "Good, baby."

After putting the large bag of presents into the trunk, he walked over to the passenger seat door, opening it and getting in, turning to already see Hyunjae falling asleep while Taehyung was securing her seatbelt and Jeonjoo playing around with her favorite barbie doll excitedly.

Taehyung got in the car beside him, checking behind him for the kids before starting to drive to Jimin's and Namjoon's house for their son Jaemin's birthday who was going to turn seven years old today.

They adopted him just one year after getting married, around the time of Gguk's and Tae's wedding, when he was 3 years old and he was really the cutest kid in existence to Gguk -- well until their own girls came along.

About half a year after getting married they decided, they wanted to make a dream come true, buy a house and start a family -- so they adopted Jeonjoo at 1 year old from a pretty bad family situation where she was always passed on since no one wanted to have her which resulted in her being a very sad and troubled kid.

But they gave her a loving home and with therapy and patience, she's gotten so much better, became way happier and more playful by the day.

And just 2 years later they felt ready to expand their small family, adopting Hyunjae from a young mother who didn't want to abort her child but also did not feel ready to care for one, receiving her pretty much right after birth.

"Daddy, are uncles gonna be there?" He heard Jeonjoo ask, turning around his head slightly, seeing her still fiddling around with the hair of her doll, dividing it into three strands and starting to braid it.

"Of course, Yoongi and Jin are going to be there. And Joonie and Jimin." He smiled at her in adoration, knowing how much she loves her uncles.

Gguk has to say he missed them all too, not seeing them as often as he used to.

They soon arrived at their residence, Jeongguk immediately seeing baby blue ballons dangling from the flower pot aside of their entrance door, opening the door behind him and getting Jeonjoo out of her seat and into his arms while Taehyung did the same to a still sleepy Hyunjae.