十八

Jeongguk sat in Taehyung's lap on the comfy sofa of the latter's apartment, arms slung around his neck, playing with the hair that reached his nape and kissing him softly

This is what they've been doing for hours yesterday, falling asleep in eachother's arms and waking up completely tangled.

Tae just wanted to prepare breakfast but was interrupted by a cute sleepy Jeongguk clinging to his back, puckering his lips.

So they moved over to the couch, Jeongguk getting pulled on Tae's lap, sleepily whining a 'kissy, please' before their lips attached in a sweet peck.

All tiredness washed away as eachother lips was like caffeine for both of them, energizing and awakening.

Ever since they confessed to each other the day before they really couldn't keep their hands off eachother, just constantly attached by the lip, moving slowly and passionately against eachother, trying to convey their love with every single movement.

Taehyung's hands gripped the curves of Jeongguk's waist carefully yet tightly, occasionally moving them up and down, carrasing him.

Meanwhile Jeongguk felt Tae's scent swirl around him, pulling him into a familiar state of drunken love, one hand moving to cup his cheek to deepen the kiss, the other continuing to twirl the red dyed hair around its fingers.

He breathed in deeply, loving everything about this -- the feeling he was getting in his stomach that he never felt disappearing with Taehyung, the warmth and safety he was feeling around him.

Everything seemed like utopia to him in that very moment -- eventhough reality really was not.

They both got pulled out of their tranced state, hearing the vibration of Taehyung's phone ring loudly on the glass couch table.

Jeongguk detached himself from Taehyung, rolling of his lap onto the couch, hair still messy and oversized t-shirt hiked up to his waist.

He watched Tae lean over to his phone lazily, not catching the caller ID as his view was still kind of blurred from just waking up 15 minutes ago -- his slightly bad eyesight also played a role in that.

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed, going to rub his eyes, still very sleepy, eventhough he was just energized by Jeongguk's lips.

He heard the muffled sounds of the person on the other end of the line, sounding oddly familiar but not being able to place it.

"No, i didn't forget." He suddenly sounded more awake, already walking to the staircase.

Gguk just stayed slumped together on the sofa, reaching over, stretching his arm, to get the fluffy blanket as he was feeling cold right away with Taehyung not beside him.

He snuggled into the large fuzzy blanket, putting it behind his back and flipping it up to cover his head and pulling it close infront with his hands, closing his eyes not even noticing that he was drifting back to sleep.