十九

warning: this chapter is rated 16+

"-- so i told him he needs to back off if he's going to act like a child again." Jeongguk absentmindedly listened to Jimin's voice through the phone, blabbering about Namjoon.

Gguk hummed. It's not like he wanted Jimin's words to go in one ear and out the other, it's just that he heard the same arguments dozen of times now, even being able to mouth them as Jimin was speaking -- and also he just woke up from his nap on the big comfy couch in Tae's apartment.

Anyways, he just knew Jimin and Namjoon would be back together again in no time.

"Aren't you missing him already?" He knew exactly that that question was Jimin's weak spot, whenever they are having a break Jimin would constantly talk about Namjoon's soft hair, his dimples and his warm hugs and how much he misses all those things.

Jimin chuckled sadly. "Yeah of course i do but you know maybe i'll just end it here for good. A man could just look at me and then he gets angry at me. I'm just kind of getting -- so sick of it."

Gguk's eyes widened, to him, Jimin and Namjoon fit together like puzzle pieces.
Yes, they have their issues but they are just meant for eachother in his eyes.

"I know, Chim. But think about it, he has been hurt pretty badly by that Minwoo guy. Maybe just take it into consideration again, kay?" Minwoo was Namjoon's first boyfriend and Jeongguk can vididly remember how deep it cut him when he found out Minwoo had been cheating on him regularly and how hard it was for him to truly be happy but when Jimin became part of their circle of friends, everything just seemed to fall in place for him.

"Yeah, i know. I just -- ugh." Jimin sighed, obviously not being able to deny his point. "I just need more time to think. I'm not anything like Minwoo. We're different people, i'm not a cheater like him, Gguks. I only have eyes for Namjoon."

Jeongguk knew he really only and always will only have eyes for Namjoon -- as he already said, perfect like puzzle pieces.

"I know, Chimmy. You will make the right decision for yourself." Jeongguk tried encouraging his best friend, seeing him in that emotional dilemma just hurt him as well -- he just really wants him to be the happiest he can be.

"Anyways-" He heard Jimin start but getting interrupted by the sound of keys russling outside the door of the apartment.

"Oh my god, sorry Chim, Tae is coming home. Talk to you later?" Just upon mentioning his name to Jimin, Jeongguk's heart fluttered, recalling the last couple of days, cheeks flushing.

"Sure, Gguks. Get that d." He could literally hear the smirk and eyebrows wiggling in Jimin's voice, teasing him.

"Jimin! Shut it!" He blushed vigorously as Jimin never mentioned stuff like that so casually to him --he was mostly just treating him like his baby.