Jeongguk woke up on the cold hard floor from the slight sound of vibration of this phone, immediately feeling his body ache and his eyes hurt from all the tears he shed

As he came home from the café date with Namjoon and Jimin, his father yet again cursed at him, threw things at him and finally locked him in his room.

The whole day yesterday was torture and Jeongguk would rather forget it than anything.

He was locked in his room. All day. No food. No going out for fresh air. Nothing but his father coming in every few hours, repeating the same things he always says.

'You are a disgrace', 'because of you our family doesnt work', 'i wish we never had you'. And Jeongguk had to wordlessly listen to all of that.

When his dad came in blackout drunk at around 11pm, Jeongguk knew he was gonna be beaten again as if yesterdays bruises aren't still hurting enough. But he was.

After he just collapsed on the floor out of exhaustion and hunger and all his dad had to say was that he was weak and left the room after, not bothering to lock it again because Jeongguk was 'too weak to get up anyways'.

And that was true. He couldn't even move over to his bed, so he fell asleep on the cold  floor, crying, whispering the words his dad said to him all over again.

It has really gotten to it's worst since Hyeree had to stay in the hospital.
When she was home their father would at least have some decency.
Would just beat him up occasionally, only threaten him mostly.

But now he's just making all his threats reality.

Jeongguk lifted himself up, growning, feeling his arms and back hurt, reaching over to his phone.

TT

hey doll i hope you had
a good day yesterday

I missed you

Today is the fansign please
have fun

Jeongguk's eyes widened at the reminder that the fansign was infact today and would be his only reason to get up, even though his everything was still hurting.

i'm so sorry for not answering :(

I'm okay tho i had a few really
busy days dont worry

Yes the fansign! I'll get ready for
it now!

Jeongguk made his way over to his closet, picking out a nice black hoodie, that would hopefully cover every bruise, ripped jeans and his usual black face mask, throwing it all on.